By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "What if MSs CLOUD term means LOCAL CLOUD? Xbox One is 30x Xbox 360 >5TF OFFLINE then" (Misterxmedia)

Turkish said:
That delusional guy gives xbox fans a bad name lol.

He gives MisterXmedia a bad name.

I am sure majority of XBox fans do not latch onto everything this guy says.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
landguy1 said:
I was wondering when this week's FIRST (earlier today by Kirby)secret sauce article would be posted. Then, I was wondering how many comments in this particular thread before we had our first definitive "expert" debunking (6 posts to ethomaz). And then I wondered how many posts before the next "expert"(15 posts from OP to ratchet) proclaimed you have to be ignorant or delusional to even consider the idea of the OP. Lucky for us, the very first post was really enough for us all ... "New secret sauce?"(by Euphoria) to know what was coming next.

Debunk what? What credibility does that blog have to begin with? 

I read his blog and the first thing that came to mind is schizophrenia. That's what happens when obsessive fanboyism starts to take its toll on your mental health.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:
landguy1 said:
I was wondering when this week's FIRST (earlier today by Kirby)secret sauce article would be posted. Then, I was wondering how many comments in this particular thread before we had our first definitive "expert" debunking (6 posts to ethomaz). And then I wondered how many posts before the next "expert"(15 posts from OP to ratchet) proclaimed you have to be ignorant or delusional to even consider the idea of the OP. Lucky for us, the very first post was really enough for us all ... "New secret sauce?"(by Euphoria) to know what was coming next.

Debunk what? What credibility does that blog have to begin with? 

I read his blog and the first thing that came to mind is schizophrenia. That's what happens when obsessive fanboyism starts to take its toll on your mental health.

But I feel he somehow puts alot of effort in those posts and people seem to bother reading. I'm quite curious how many general views / hits (including his stuff as discussed on other forums) did he managed to get.

Ex Graphics Whore.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Euphoria14 said:
New secret sauce?

everyweek we have a nnew one xD

More like every 2 days... -__-

landguy1 said:

A few days ago MisterX posted something on his blog and it became clear either he was completely stupid or trolling everyone.

Some of his stuff borders on plausible, but lately it has just go completely off-kilter. 

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Turkish said:
That delusional guy gives xbox fans a bad name lol.

He gives MisterXmedia a bad name.

I am sure majority of XBox fans do not latch onto everything this guy says.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling Xbox supporters.  There was one I believe that never made it here that was a more obvious attempt at trolling.  It was too WTF to even be plausable.

Even i do it better then misterx, without going to far into technical details.
i presented a vision, on how the xbox one will evolve, you can disagree but don't tell me it can't be done, because none of us know how fast shit will develop.
1. partly it can be done already ( yes minor things )
2. people are being afraid or oblivious of change and innovation ( otherwise i can't understand their NO WONT HAPPEN )
3. im happy what games the future brings and if the cloud would suprisingly add performance increases into AI, graphic, level since and other computings even better.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is indeed getting cloudy in here x)

... What if the power of the "Cloud" actually means that the Xbox 1 has an exclusive deal for a full-blown HD remake of FF7?

That would be power...

Adinnieken said:
landguy1 said:

A few days ago MisterX posted something on his blog and it became clear either he was completely stupid or trolling everyone.

Some of his stuff borders on plausible, but lately it has just go completely off-kilter. 

He had a post the other day about the great wall of china being built by ancient russians (tartarians)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz