By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spurgeon Ryan's Nintendo filled Lunch hour brought to you by Walmart- Zelda bundle sold out yet again!

spurgeonryan said:
zorg1000 said:
spurgeonryan said:

That has been your lunch hour report, check back tomorrow for the same news about the same thing....probably.

That gave me a good chuckle

more same news.

wii u sold out  for the second time in the past month or so. pikmin 3 launch and then again now. should make retailers feel better about it!

Blowing the load once a month is better than not at all, but Nintendo's pipes are still backed up.  They really need to get some more regular action.  I think WWHD could kick off a lucky streak for WiiU.

Around the Network

While I love and will try to get all next generation consoles at some point or another, seeing a Nintendo console not doing to well sales wise just gets to me.

Windwaker for the WiiU looks awesome to me and I need to pick it up soon.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

^ That`s great news!
When you actually put out games, HW sells.

spurgeonryan said:

at  a third walmart.

they have one zelda bundle left with 10 regular wii u's

all lego city games sold out.

only one angry birds left and  2 out of 5 wonderful 101 left

Good to know that somebody bought TW101.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Things are starting to warm up for Wii U. Even W101 is selling! :D

Around the Network

Only 2 on the floor? Why?

Noticing if and what games have risen in sales for Wii U?

spurgeonryan said:

[..] and  2 out of 5 wonderful 101 left

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

The Zelda bundle must be doing really well for people paying 347$ for it on Amazon.com. And even then it´s almost sold out.

^Indeed. All it took was a great game, some very nice boxart for the bundle, and some pre-holiday excitement.

(To Spurge, I love this thread)

^ That`s really great news!