Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spurgeon Ryan's Nintendo filled Lunch hour brought to you by Walmart- Zelda bundle sold out yet again!

spurgeonryan said:

[..] and  2 out of 5 wonderful 101 left

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

The Zelda bundle must be doing really well for people paying 347$ for it on Amazon.com. And even then it´s almost sold out.

^Indeed. All it took was a great game, some very nice boxart for the bundle, and some pre-holiday excitement.

(To Spurge, I love this thread)

@ deltio

There are only two because it is selling like crazy!

I just hope vgchartz tracks the bundle since that is an easy way to track digital sales for once.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

^ That`s really great news!

Around the Network

This just in folks! Yet again, my Walmart has sold out of Zelda bundles. They hardly ever get any actual Wii U bundles so there you have it. I wonder if they will get a big shipment any time soon? Christmas is coming and they just got a huge PSP, PS3, and Wii shipment.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

It seems that demand hasn`t slowed down. Great!

Demand more consoles Ryan! :D

It's sad Wonderful 101 flopped. It seems people don't appreciate it too much.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

I kinda expected it to do better, but it`s not a game for everyone. Maybe during the holidays it can get a bit of promotion towards kids and maybe sell more.

Yeah, won 101 is still selling slowly. But I came here to report we are out of wii U's yet again. Maybe they will give it its holiday shipment now?