By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spurgeon Ryan's Nintendo filled Lunch hour brought to you by Walmart- Zelda bundle sold out yet again!

Off-Topic you work at Walmart, correct?
On-Topic: idk I've never been big on Nintendo after I outgrew my GBA and never upgraded to the DS. But lately I've been having a craving to play some Nintendo games, thinking of either starting with a GC or Wii or just maybe going straight for the WW HD Bundle. I'm sure the bundle will definitely move some U's.

Around the Network

Wii U is not doomed confirmed! Yeah thanks spurge

dat onsight reporting!

In 3DS news I just saw an add for Animal Crossing on Free TV in Australia... for the first time. Didnt this game come out in June, well at least Nintendo are finally doing some advertisement.

In Germany I see very often adds for animal crossing. You must just check the right channels. I usually see the adds on channels aimed at kids. But they also appear on other channels, (But only if the program is made for the mainstream and not for the action loving internet elite. )

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
In Germany I see very often adds for animal crossing. You must just check the right channels. I usually see the adds on channels aimed at kids. But they also appear on other channels, (But only if the program is made for the mainstream and not for the action loving internet elite. )

well it was on free TV, I bet theres more adds on Foxtel. The WiiU, LM2, MK7 and NSMB2 also had adds... come to think of it Nintendo are the only guys doing adds on Free Tv in Aus. Unless you count deals such as buy this TV get this game etc.

Not good that W101 has still yet to sell a copy.

RedInker said:
Not good that W101 has still yet to sell a copy.

Terrible.

Evidence that quality does not equate to sales.

(Further backed up by Angry Birds doing well)

I wonder how the situation is for the other Wal-Marts. That's terrible news for the W101.

I'm disappointed spurg, Those who bought the bundle you shoudl have convinced them to by w101.