By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you wipe standing or sitting?

How do you wipe?

Standing 231 44.25%

Sitting 290 55.56%

Total:521
TheJimbo1234 said:
room414 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Who in gods name does it standing?! Enjoy smear everywhere......

There's no smear. It's not like you stand at attention like a soldier and let your buttcheeks clap together.

Well if you have a firm tight ass due to doing millions of squats/any-sport-what-so-ever then there will be smear. It's just wrong - like pooping with your coat on.

That doesn't make any sense but for the record my whole life is exercise. I do demolition for work and weight train five nights a week. I'm a solid 220 lbs. 

I wonder if it's just smaller guys who wipe their asses like girls.

Around the Network

I've tried yesterday night to wipe while sitting for the sake of the sitting fanboys on this thread.

I still had to stand to finish and do a good job though, sitting leaves you with much less room.

No third option? I never wipe.

Do I find this forum question disturbing

No
Yes
What the fuck???

I'll let you guess my answer.

PS: Standing

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Fifaguy360 said:
brendude13 said:

I like you.

Although I do still pee standing, I'm a marksman.

Fair enough. Critical question; do you wash your penis after taking a leak?

I googled around and found that women are less offended by a man taking a leak but not washing his  penis, than a man taking a leak and not washing his hands before he exists.

It's as if somehow the hands are dirtier than the tip of the penis which still has urine residue on it which will get soaked into the underwear.

Imagine he goes and has sex with his tainted tool.

Don't wash, just wipe.

Wet patches are not only disgusting, but uncomfortable.

Around the Network
room414 said:

TheJimbo1234 said:

Well if you have a firm tight ass due to doing millions of squats/any-sport-what-so-ever then there will be smear. It's just wrong - like pooping with your coat on.

That doesn't make any sense but for the record my whole life is exercise. I do demolition for work and weight train five nights a week. I'm a solid 220 lbs. 

I wonder if it's just smaller guys who wipe their asses like girls.

Go look at some anatomy pictures and then realise why it makes sense.

Wonktonodi said:

In reply to the above post, I was merely expressing how intrigued how I am with that particular concoction. (Somehow my comments disappear).

Fifaguy360 said:
WiiBox3 said:
brendude13 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
standing, the toilet is gross and the less contact the better.

The toilet is gross because you fucking insist on peeing standing! >=(

This is why you lift the toilet seat. People who stand and don't lif the seat are just rude.

You still get the drops that lad on the front bezel of the seat or hit the floor. Hence why your toilet is gross. If you just sit and do it you don't have to worry about any filth hitting floor unless you're killerzX's brother.

I don't have a problem with it hitting the floor, I think that is a problem with people who stand too far back. As long as the tip is over the water, you should be fine.

PSwii60 said:
Wonktonodi said:

what a load of bullshit. some people may fall for this type of marketing though.