By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shu: Deep Down is free to play

Tagged games:

How do you feel about Capcom?

I hate you, Capcom. 29 43.28%

I hate you, Capcom! 38 56.72%

Total:67

Bah....so my next-gen-games-that-I-can-look-forward-to-list has shrunken to Yakuza Ishin....
...which will come to the PS3 too...
...and won´t leave Japan...
....urgh...

Around the Network

well damn, i'll still download it and check it out but this is probably bad news. :(

I like how you tagged Rage lol.

Seriously I'm not a fan of F2P games (most are inferior to comparable games IMO and in the end you need to dish out more than $60 to get a good time out of it.). On top of that it's Capcom, who aren't known for their generosity.

Oh well it's like I lost anything considering it was an online only game.

Viltsu300 said:
Now i understand what will kill gaming industry. YOU. You damn stupid complaining gamers.

I'm sorry.

Around the Network

Not gone lie he voice acting and music in the game was top notch. but the gamelay look a bit blank and f2p makes sense now.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Now the question is, will it be free free or Capcom free?

Capcom free as in you get a disk from the store and the pay to unlock everything?

What could possibly go wrong?

People are making a lot of snap judgements on a game they know very little about, how about we wait till at the very least, reviewers have had time with a copy?

Frequency said:
People are making a lot of snap judgements on a game they know very little about, how about we wait till at the very least, reviewers have had time with a copy?

People aren't supposed to have opinions based on extensive demos and information? I guess Capcom should just shut up and quit showing this game if we're not supposed to be developing an impression of it until it's done and released.