By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

FFVI Advance

FFIV Advance

Pokemon - ALL games

Wario

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

If you missed some classic mario games, Super Mario Advance 1-4 is a must. Mario & Luigi; Superstar Saga was also a good one.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Mario and Luigi and Kingdom Hearts.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls

There's your list of great GBA games. Now go forth and prosper.

I may be crazy and blind here, but did you just tell someone to buy Final Fantasy I & II instead of Final Fantasy IV, V, or VI? Because that really worries me, considering I is decent, but not great, and II is the only game in the series as bad as XII, whereas VI is incredible, and one of the best games ever made, and IV and V were both very good...

I played IV and VI to death (SNES, computer, PS) so I'm out of motivation to replay them again.

Dawn of Souls was great for me because I hadn't played FF1 since the NES days (still have the box, manual, and cart in my NES collection too). It also sped up the game a bit and improved quite a few things I recall disliking.

For me, personally, it's more valuable. I left off those games and games like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance as well as the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh games not because they're bad but because I've had my fill of them for a while.

Pokemon
Here I'll name them:
Emerald
Ruby Sapphire
Leaf Green
and Fire RED!!!

YAY!!!

Around the Network

Pokemon, I know you siad not to, but there all great.

anywayz
Supermario world
LOZ: a link to the past
Final fantasy 1,2,4,5,6
Rock n roll racing
doom
sonic advance

super mario bros 3 and nothing else

dsoverpsp said:
Pokemon
Here I'll name them:
Emerald
Ruby Sapphire
Leaf Green
and Fire RED!!!

YAY!!!

he said no pokemon but frankly, pokemon are like the only good games for GB. Others include Super Mario Advance 4 and Mario Tennis

Advance Wars
Golden Sun
Mario Kart (link cable ftw!)

super mario bros 3
golden sun
golden sun the lost age
dragon warrior 3
legend of zelda minish cap