By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fair-well All :)

Well, it looks like the war is over. The PS3 sales are now surpassing the 360. It's got a ton of steam with a bright future.

The Wii is miles ahead, and probably will not be caught. So as it stands now, it's the Wii, then PS3, then 360. I see nothing that is going to change this order, so coming here has become less interesting.

You can see it as well in the forums, as a lot of them now have nothing to do with gaming. Politics, Sex, God, and just about anything else you can think of to talk about.

Yes, the war is over. Good luck everyone, I hope to see you when it's the PS4, 720, and Super Wii fighting it out :) 

Goodbye all! It was fun!

Around the Network

Its hardly over, although the 360 is clearly running out of steam and the PS3 is doing slightly better.

The war is over!

Thank you, Mafool.

war is over now, if you want it, warrrr is over now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

War! Hoo! Good God, yawl.
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing.

But seriously, the PS3 vs 360 fight is far from being decided.

And the non-gaming threads are just people taking advantage of the civil atmosphere here to stave off boredom.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

The war seems to be going in the PS3 direction but I am pretty sure that MS stlll has something up their sleeve and things can turn back in their favor again if they play their cards right but only time will tell.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

kthnxbai!!!

What's the point of "leaving" a forum? Don't post if you don't want to, don't visit anymore if you don't feel like it. Do you think anyone would have even noticed?

TheRealMafoo said:

Well, it looks like the war is over. The PS3 sales are now surpassing the 360. It's got a ton of steam with a bright future.

The Wii is miles ahead, and probably will not be caught. So as it stands now, it's the Wii, then PS3, then 360. I see nothing that is going to change this order, so coming here has become less interesting.

You can see it as well in the forums, as a lot of them now have nothing to do with gaming. Politics, Sex, God, and just about anything else you can think of to talk about.

Yes, the war is over. Good luck everyone, I hope to see you when it's the PS4, 720, and Super Wii fighting it out :) 

Goodbye all! It was fun!

I'm sure the New England Patriots felt that way going into the Super Bowl.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

necrolust said:
What's the point of "leaving" a forum? Don't post if you don't want to, don't visit anymore if you don't feel like it. Do you think anyone would have even noticed?

I'm sure there are people that would get noticed if they left without telling anyone.

Soriku, Leo-J, John Lucas, all of the mods, me, Nintendo Fan Girl and many others, especially the ones who I am friends with. Like RCT Junkie, Fazz, and many others. Sorry to those who I did not list.

But the topic creator.....I don't remember seeing him.