By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EU PS Plus October: Far Cry 3, Dragons Dogma and more.

orniletter said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

I am debating with a friend who isn't sure yet if he's going to buy a PS4 or XBox One, and seriously - this update alone should convince him to buy a ps4.

There are people that haven´t made the decision...really ?

Tell them what MS attempted to do before the 180s, that will make his decision a lot easier (I did exactly this...twice, worked like a charm (one is getting a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 and a PS4 when something big arrives, the other one will get a PS4 first and the WiiU when Xenoblade2/Smash Bros. / Xenoblade 2 come out))

he is more of a tech guy. he evaluates and bundles windows products for audi and red bull, so he is kind of interested how the cloud computing turns out.

he has two friends which play excessively, and the other one is a xbox fan, so he plans to lend the games from him (i moved 600 km away so i am not an option for that)

and on top of that, he rarely plays videogames. everytime i watch him play a new game i just have to laugh because he is so confused about all the stuff going on. he just wants to get drunk and have fun with the games, but once it becomes more hard, he shuts down the game. so... ps plus should be perfect for him.

but this goes off topic now, i am sure he will listen to good arguments. (too bad he hasn't played the last of us)

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
sergiodaly said:
correct the tittle... those are the October games for the IGC...
it will take some time for PS+ on PS4 to reach this type of content on a monthly basis but, for those who have a PS3 and Vita, PS+ is a no brainer... hell, i only have a PS3 and it is, still, a great deal...

oh you are right. i thought because they arrive in september, but they are for october. confusing :D

i honestly expect the quality or quantity of free games to drop once 5€/month count for PS3, Vita, PS4 and the online gaming on PS4. i can't see this continueing in the same way like it is right now.

there will be a option for 5 per month? i have not heard anything about that.
the PS3 and Vita quantity and quality could continue, although the libraries does have its limits... but for the earlier times of PS4, there will be no games to offer in this quantity, so first year, i expect it to be low on quantity... but after that, it will reach a OK status.

@ october content... far cry was on my "to buy list" so its a great deal for me... the others are nice, but my guess is "don't have time to play these, delete!" (sadly of course)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

ohh fuck how am I suppossed to squeeze those games in?

I have to review GTA 5, Fifa 14 still wanna play Pupeteer and Rain is comming by the beginning of October, and I have still installed the jak trilogy and Mega Man 9

Ohh god those first world problems what am I suppossed to do?

Sony plzz STAHP, I can't play all these games !!

Amazing update for EU.

Around the Network

that is awesome! i just don't know if it is really smart of the developers to do that. at least i start to think about not buying games anymore because i will get them a year later on ps+. on ps3 i didn't care so much about it because it was a "i have to pay for ps+ to get a few game i'm interested in" but on ps4 i have to pay for ps+ to play online so it would be no extra costs then.

i also already stopped to buy pc games at release because they get so much cheaper after short time. if that is really the way to succeed in the long run? (for the developers, not for sony)

Man I wish the US Plus was this good. I already own Dragon's Dogma, but I would love Far Cry 3.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Amazing. Simply amazing list.

FC3 and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen alone are already too good in one month, but SXT on Vita is just overkill. Everything else is an icing on the uber cake that is IGC October.

This is one of the best months yet for me!!

Europe gets all the good stuff!!!
They should just give us all the same games.
Oh well, at least we get Rayman Origins on Vita this month.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash