By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am I bad person?

1. Pay for a dinner
2. use the D
3. fuck

no regrets

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
JayWood2010 said:

I'm not saying you are a bad person but no you don't owe it to yourself. Playing with someone's emotions is in my opinion one of the worst things to do.

Doesn't "flavor of the week" mean that she could just be playing with his emotions?  I don't know I might be interpreting it wrong.  So isn't it more of a thing of being a bad person for taking advantage of the situation?

Just because she may do those kind of things doesnt mean he should as well.  Maybe this time she is serious, we don't know if she isn't.  Maybe things happened to her in the past that makes her do those kind of things.  But by using her that is not helping her and in fact could hurt her even more.

At the end of the day it is his choice and his beliefs on his morals but for me I'm going to say be honest with her from the get go or go out with her and see if he changes his mind and maybe see if he may like her.

kirby007 said:
1. Pay for a dinner
2. use the D
3. fuck

no regrets

Pay for dinner.. split it in half... you're such a wussy kirb...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:
1. Pay for a dinner
2. use the D
3. fuck

no regrets

Pay for dinner.. split it in half... you're such a wussy kirb...

dude he isn't called SDF

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Take them for coffee, that is rarely sexy. Especially if you aren't interested.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Just because she may do those kind of things doesnt mean he should as well.  Maybe this time she is serious, we don't know if she isn't.  Maybe things happened to her in the past that makes her do those kind of things.  But by using her that is not helping her.

At the end of the day it is his choice and his beliefs of morals but for me I'm going to say be honest with her from the get go or go out with her and see if he changes his mind and maybe see if he may like her.

Of course, I agree.  I don't think he should feel that he owes himself to break his moral ground for a little pleasure by taking advantage of a girl that may or may not be taking advantage of him.  Obviously he is doubting that it's a good idea based on the fact that he's here.  

But then again, I'm just taking a stab in the dark like always... 

Off topic, but we need more people like you.  

Do her GTA Hot Coffee style.

Basil's YouTube Channel

All depends how important your friend is.

May get a reaction like this:

I say your lying. In order to prove me wrong, I want some pics or videos of you sleeping with this imaginary girl you keep talking about.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I am afraid you are bad, at least according to the only book I have ever read. The bible. Sorry.

You know what getting drunk could have meant. Yet you did it anyways.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter