By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: 120 More PS4 Devkits

Sony stuffing the channel confirmed?

Around the Network

Why do I see more than 120 boxes in that picture?

drkohler said:

5 rows x 12 cols = 60 x 2 lines = 120.

More 5 or 6 on the top... 125-126?

ethomaz said:
drkohler said:

look at the boxes on top VERY closely lol   the writing is in different spots, the white sticker is in a different spot aswell

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

sully1311 said:
JoeTheBro said:

With Uncharted 3 and onwards, they started mixing together real time cutscenes and pre rendered ones. In the last of us, just pay attention to what weapons you have and see if it matches up with the cutscene. In the end with the giraffes, that scene of them looking out into the distance, is 100% real time on your PS3.

On PS4 you will be seeing games that look better than you literally can imagine.

Uncharted 2.

Not really. Uncharted 2 had them talking a lot during gameplay, but every time the whole gang just started chatting, it was pre-rendered.

At least of my memory.

DD_Bwest said:
ethomaz said:
drkohler said:

look at the boxes on top VERY closely lol   the writing is in different spots, the white sticker is in a different spot aswell

Vita devkits!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
sully1311 said:
JoeTheBro said:

With Uncharted 3 and onwards, they started mixing together real time cutscenes and pre rendered ones. In the last of us, just pay attention to what weapons you have and see if it matches up with the cutscene. In the end with the giraffes, that scene of them looking out into the distance, is 100% real time on your PS3.

On PS4 you will be seeing games that look better than you literally can imagine.

Uncharted 2.

Not really. Uncharted 2 had them talking a lot during gameplay, but every time the whole gang just started chatting, it was pre-rendered.

At least of my memory.

DD_Bwest said:
ethomaz said:
drkohler said:

Vita devkits!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think you need to play Uncharted 2 again then. There was definitely a mixture of in-game and pre-rendered.

Praise de DOGS o/ amen

kitler53 said:
seems the haters were right, ND hasn't started making any games for ps4. most have been nice taking a almost 2 year break since uncharted 3 came out.

Where did you get that ND haven't started manking any PS4 games yet? They clearly state 120 more dev kits have arrived meaning they already had some!

I thought the uncharted cut scenes were in-game real time, not pre rendered in devkit farms...

couldn't tell the difference between cutscene and gameplay gfx, really. And I went through all the UC and also TLOU

sully1311 said:

Think you need to play Uncharted 2 again then. There was definitely a mixture of in-game and pre-rendered.

You're right to an extent, but the ones done in game are just quick 10 second chatter. It never had longer "big" ones in game.

Uncharted 3 had much more of it though, with bigger things done in game.

Then in the Last of Us, they actually put some of the most beautiful parts in game. Like this for example. Spoiler alert.

http://youtu.be/pMjdl_uYXgE?t=1m47s