By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is How FIFA 14 Looks on the Nintendo 3DS

It's decent I guess. Not buying it though.

Around the Network

I cannot imagine playing FIFA on a hand held. Also, that image looks like 5 a side on 3DS.

I played FIFA 09 on DS and it was fun, probably much better 4 years later

There is a version for the 3DS? Thought they ditched the franchise for 3DS cause noone were buying those games.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I prefer PES, its more arcade and the graphics are better too. But I think this year there will be no PES :(

Around the Network

Seems like they could have put more work into the overall look of the game i mean come on that looks like a PS1 game! I look at games like Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus and Resident Evil: R and know they could have put little more into it but hey graphics aren't everything and you never know, for what it lacks in looks it may make up for in gameplay which is truly what matters IMO.

This is how FIFA looks like on the GameCube:

Shrugs. The 3DS has better lighting/shader functionality than the GameCube but lower raw horsepower/geometry I believe.

Soundwave said:

This is how FIFA looks like on the GameCube:

Shrugs. The 3DS has better lighting/shader functionality than the GameCube but lower raw horsepower/geometry I believe.

As far as I know a more modern gpu but a less powerful cpu then the wii

Eh. Not impressed, but never was with this franchise on handhelds.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So basically they are going cheap using DS tools/engine to make FIFA on 3DS rather then actual use the system to its full power. Can't say I am surprised EA really doesn't give a flip about the handheld market, although they don't mind screwing with PSP/Vita fans by having them buy previous year's PS2 or PS3 version on those machines with a updated roster.