By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Reportedly Runs in 1080p 60fps

SubiyaCryolite said:
The E3/gameplay videos I saw from various sources looked fairly detailed and large scale but I also noticed a lot of jaggies >_> Even without AA jaggies are fairly unnoticeable in 1080p. I'm not sure about this unless the demo is based on an older optimized build.

The game is coming out sometime in 2014. lol

Around the Network

what's the gamepad screen for ?

anyone has seen it ?

The game will be awesome at whatever resolution or FPS runs!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Lol, why you still fighting?Kamiya already confirmed, that it runs at 1080p with 60fps.

brendude13 said:

I highly doubt it, but if it does it will be an incredible achievement. Damn pretty too.

care to explain?

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:
The cell wasn't able to handle it, so I highly doubt it. On another note, there is something strange with WiiU that might make me buy it.

I honestly wonder where this line of thought comes from.

Viper1 said:
But the anti-Nintendo brigade claims the 160 SP's in the Wii U GPU can't achieve the 1.21 Jiggawatts of power needed to render both 1080p and 60 fps.

nintendo machines run with magic.

soulfly666 said:
I wonder how long it will be before they announce that this game will be released on other systems.

at the very least, as soon as nintendo releases other systems, duh. it will take a while.

This is great news if true. Regardless of whether it's 720p or 1080p, this is still one of the major games I'm looking forward to the most for the Wii U (this game and X).

green_sky said:
soulfly666 said:
I wonder how long it will be before they announce that this game will be released on other systems.

I'll help you. It might get announced for next Nintendo portable in 2-3 years or more. 

yeah, 3ds sucessor should have slightly more power than ps360, being capable of receiving a 720p or lower downport.