By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Princess Peach Back In SSB for WiiU/3DS (Pics)

Gamerace said:

Is it just me, or as more of the exact same characters are announced with the same moves/looks as Brawl (which of course we don't want the movesets changed - at least not much) does this become less and less interesting? I guess it's just not enough of a jump over the previous gen game.

Megaman and Wii Fit Trainer are the only interesting things about it so far and nowhere's close enough to get me to pay another $50 when I already have Brawl.

lol, He isn't showing anything new cuz he doesn't want too, he is the only person in the video game industry that gives us a new screnshot everyday intill release. The game is far away, you expect him to show off all the goods all ready?

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
AZWification said:
Gamerace said:
Is it just me, or as more of the exact same characters are announced with the same moves/looks as Melee (which of course we don't want the movesets changed - at least not much) does this become less and less interesting? I guess it's just not enough of a jump over the previous gen game.

Megaman and Wii Fit Trainer are the only interesting things about it so far and nowhere's close enough to get me to pay another $50 when I already have Melee.

What? This reminds  me more of Brawl than Melee.

Oops, meant Brawl.  Have Melee and the original too.    Melee was miles better than SSB and Brawl miles better than that (although not everyone even agrees on that).  But this looks like Brawl HD with (what should have been Brawl) DLC so far.

The game is not getting released until 2014. You may change your mind.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Gamerace said:

Is it just me, or as more of the exact same characters are announced with the same moves/looks as Brawl (which of course we don't want the movesets changed - at least not much) does this become less and less interesting? I guess it's just not enough of a jump over the previous gen game.

Megaman and Wii Fit Trainer are the only interesting things about it so far and nowhere's close enough to get me to pay another $50 when I already have Brawl.

Or maybe they just don't announce new characters outside of big events. I mean, this one wasn't even an announcement, Sakurai just dropped some screenshots. I expect like 6 or 7 new characters overall and 3 have already been announced so they need to stretch them out more and use them to build hype closer to launch. There's no point in announcing Crash Bandicoot and Banjo right now :P

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
Gamerace said:

Or maybe they just don't announce new characters outside of big events. I mean, this one wasn't even an announcement, Sakurai just dropped some screenshots. I expect like 6 or 7 new characters overall and 3 have already been announced so they need to stretch them out more and use them to build hype closer to launch. There's no point in announcing Crash Bandicoot and Banjo right now :P

Actually today is the anniversay of something relating to Peach.......

Was posted on NeoGAF, needs to find.

EDIT:

Found it, September 13, 1985 was Super Mario Bros. release date.

SO IT WAS PLANNED!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

tbone51 said:
Gamerace said:

lol, He isn't showing anything new cuz he doesn't want too, he is the only person in the video game industry that gives us a new screnshot everyday intill release. The game is far away, you expect him to show off all the goods all ready?

Not all the goodies, no.  But I found the lead up to Brawl, much more exciting.   Just seeing the changes in the character models was exciting then, and there were lots of new chacters and new features sprinkled in too.  

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Gamerace said:
AZWification said:
Gamerace said:
Is it just me, or as more of the exact same characters are announced with the same moves/looks as Melee (which of course we don't want the movesets changed - at least not much) does this become less and less interesting? I guess it's just not enough of a jump over the previous gen game.

Megaman and Wii Fit Trainer are the only interesting things about it so far and nowhere's close enough to get me to pay another $50 when I already have Melee.

What? This reminds  me more of Brawl than Melee.

Oops, meant Brawl.  Have Melee and the original too.    Melee was miles better than SSB and Brawl miles better than that (although not everyone even agrees on that).  But this looks like Brawl HD with (what should have been Brawl) DLC so far.

The game is not getting released until 2014. You may change your mind.

I sure hope so!

Chandler said:

If crash was on the next smash that would certainly be a Gigaton. I hope he is there, the burn would be intense.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Chandler said:

If crash was on the next smash that would certainly be a Gigaton. I hope he is there, the burn would be intense.

Dude it would be a TERATON!

Gamerace said:
tbone51 said:
Gamerace said:

Not all the goodies, no.  But I found the lead up to Brawl, much more exciting.   Just seeing the changes in the character models was exciting then, and there were lots of new chacters and new features sprinkled in too.  

im saying these are just screenshots, not suppose to be announcements. He is showing an veteran fighter, if they were gonna show somebody new it be in a direct/trailer wouldn't you think? This game probably wont even come out intill Holiday 2014. Im jus trying to say i think your expecting wat shouldn't be expected, that SSB dojo that revealed us things for brawl didn't showcase any new characters intill 6months-8months before Release. We can still be 14months-16months away!!

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

Why are they putting Other M into this game?

Yeah I'd rather they did Prime 3. : /