Forums - General Discussion - Big balls make you a bad dad

Tagged games:

1. girl: geeez you're so small
2. boy: but i'm a good father.
3. ???
4. score

Around the Network
Panama said:
I hear you can also discern whether someone will have criminal tendencies from just inspecting their cranium!

Did you really just compare phrenology to testicology?

its not easy to play with little kids and giant balls i guess..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

i'd rather have huge nuts to be honest,size matters whatever they tell you

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

It's true. There's nothing more humiliating than putting your balls in a chick's vagina and having her ask, "Are they in yet?"

Around the Network
badgenome said:
zuvuyeay said:

It's true. There's nothing more humiliating than putting your balls in a chick's vagina and having her ask, "Are they in yet?"

with big swinging nuts it gives the other 2 girls something to do

Above & Beyond

Would posting a picture of the guy with 132pound balls be to much?

they are tucked away...

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

badgenome said:
Panama said:
I hear you can also discern whether someone will have criminal tendencies from just inspecting their cranium!

Did you really just compare phrenology to testicology?

Give it about 100 years and I'll be getting awards from small testicled scholars for pointing out another useless science.

badgenome said:

Of those, one was excluded from the study when it was found that his testes were larger than "any recorded value found in the literature."

Like that's my fault...

Wtf!? There's a game called Milk and Nuts? Damn ... I would think something like that would have been in the Atari days with ET.

As for the article, good thing I don't intend to have kids ....

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS