By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza dev: You can't talk power unless you're informed

He's right, let talk the guys who know.

and they talked, they said PS4 is much more powerful.
even amd.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Wow, this is really getting under their skin huh?

apperantly. and the thing is sony isnt even saying anything. its people on forums who are just talking and MS is going bat shit nutts about it. maybe they thought people would buy into "power of the cloud" nonesense but when they didnt and they were mocked about it MS got in a defense position. honestly the best thing they need to do is just shut up about the whole subject 

This, they should accept reality and take care of show us some kinect games, because that's this little thing, kinect that increase the price instead of hardware, they should justify the value of this accessory

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

NinjaHanzo said:
Imaginedvl said:
NinjaHanzo said:
DJEVOLVE said:

However ever single post, it's like some sony fans can't read or comprehend.

I'm not a Sony Fan, I'm a reality and truth fan.

And the reality says Ps4 is more powerful, even Microsoft is spending the days trying to hide that gap with smoke bombs, that dosn't gonna change...

Enjoy your console.

lol "okay" :) Really that statement and a quick look at your post history is already destroying all your credibility!
Also I'm not sure if you actually read the artile (my guess is not) but this guy never compared the PS4 to the Xbox One...
Do you feel insecure to the point of having to convince yourself or us that the PS4 is more powerful?

Yeah, i feel so insecure.

Specially when i read things like this:

Yeah, i gonna trust in Microsoft words.

E3 2005 - 2006

Ex Graphics Whore.

bananaking21 said:

apperantly. and the thing is sony isnt even saying anything. its people on forums who are just talking and MS is going bat shit nutts about it. maybe they thought people would buy into "power of the cloud" nonesense but when they didnt and they were mocked about it MS got in a defense position. honestly the best thing they need to do is just shut up about the whole subject 

Sony seems to let the fans run wild with their specs, because when they do come out and state reality it's a different story. See the prior RAM allocation rumours and reality.

You can have all the clue in the world and talk about graphics all day. But the PS4 still has better specs. That is a fact. Everything else is speculation.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Stinky said:
bananaking21 said:

Sony seems to let the fans run wild with their specs, because when they do come out and state reality it's a different story. See the prior RAM allocation rumours and reality.

What were they?  Far as I remember, RAM was rumored to be 4GB GDDR5 and they completely took everyone by surprise, positively, when they revealed it was 8GB GRRD5.

He's talking about ram reserved for games.

CGI-Quality said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yep, completely went over my head. That said, it was originally claimed to be 5.5GB for games, now reduced to 4.5GB. Question is, what is Sony that made the 5.5GB claim?

The fan rumour for many months was 1GB allocated for OS, leaving 7GB for games.

CGI-Quality said:
JoeTheBro said:

e's talking about ram reserved for games.

Yep, completely went over my head. That said, it was originally claimed to be 5.5GB for games, now reduced to 4.5GB. Question is, what is Sony that made the 5.5GB claim?

Only thing Sony did was explain flex ram a bit. 

CGI-Quality said:
Stinky said:
CGI-Quality said:
JoeTheBro said:

The fan rumour for many months was 1GB allocated for OS, leaving 7GB for games.

That's the fan rumor. When did Sony state anything of the sort?

That's exactly my point from the original post. That was the fan rumour for months and Sony let it spread far and wide before correcting it.

typical microsoft idiots...."they know better then us" just like they knew better them most of us..how we loved the drm and all the other xbox one's shitty rules they had before they did 180...when you start telling your fans that you know better then them and what they want n what they don't want...it's a slap in the face.which is why a lot of people are buying ps4 this time around.