Sony Fanboys 172 40.38%

MS Fanboys 81 19.01%

Nintendo Fanboys 52 12.21%

Apple Fanboys 30 7.04%

PC Master Race 25 5.87%

All of the above 63 14.79%

Total:423

Console fanboys are nothing compared to those damn Apple guys *shakes fist*

If we're talking strictly consoles, though, then Xbox fanboys bother me the least, and Sony and Nintendo fanboys are tied as the worst. Though I don't like any of them.

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
Console fanboys are nothing compared to those damn Apple guys *shakes fist*

If we're talking strictly consoles, though, then Xbox fanboys bother me the least, and Sony and Nintendo fanboys are tied as the worst. Though I don't like any of them.

When Microsoft sets standards in development, then their fanboys will come out of the woodwork. Don't worry, somewhere down the line it will happen.

Sony, Followed by Nintendo and PC, then xbox.

In terms of things platforms I've played games on. List isn't really similar.

PC>>>>>>Sony>Nintendo>>>>>>>Xbox

The most irritating fanboys are a select few PC and Nintendo ones... There's a drove of PS3 ones though so they sort of mob you with drivel. :P

PC fanboys by faaaaar.

Where as console fanboys can sometimes admit their preference relies on their opinion mostly, PC fanboys will try to argue how they are in every way superior on an universal, objective level. It really is mind boggling, they actually believe that their preference relies on logic and reason, and thus anyone with a different opinion MUST be wrong

S.T.A.G.E. said:
All fanboys are bad.

- Sony fanboys expect so much from Sony that their standards become blind and unrealistic.
- Nintendo fanboys get too defensive of Nintendo even when Nintendo is wrong.
- Microsoft fanboys...I really don't know what they are arguing for or against when it comes to Microsoft.

Thats spot on

Around the Network

What I'm going to say is probably not going to be popular with the members of this site. Some may even vote to have me banned but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Sorry if you guys get offended but I can't stand those Mega Duck fanboys.

Kane1389 said:
PC fanboys by faaaaar.

Where as console fanboys can sometimes admit their preference relies on their opinion mostly, PC fanboys will try to argue how they are in every way superior on an universal, objective level. It really is mind boggling, they actually believe that their preference relies on logic and reason, and thus anyone with a different opinion MUST be wrong

Omg I cant believe I forgot them, they are probably the worst. I reset the poll just to add them.

Reset poll :P I forgot the master race

attaboy said:
What I'm going to say is probably not going to be popular with the members of this site. Some may even vote to have me banned but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Sorry if you guys get offended but I can't stand those Mega Duck fanboys.

You son of a....HOW DARE YOU I AM NOW FILLED WITH CAPS LOCK RAGE REPORTED!!!!!! X1000!!!!!111111

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I forgot to add, PC gamers are the worst. My sex life has better graphics than Crysis on with the highest decked out PC with Ultra High graphics. The sweat physics are far beyond. They just don't understand.