Lies you lost it to a female pichu.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Here is the real question.....

And we're taking bets....

What will happen first?

DMJ gets a PS3?

DMJ loses his virginity?

Well he just bought a Wii, limiting his ability to afford a PS3.

Combine that with the fact he's saving himself for me, and I intend to skip over to the US to deal with this "virginity" thing, I'm gonna put a million dollars on the PS3 coming in second........... 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
super_etecoon said:

What will happen first?

DMJ gets a PS3?

DMJ loses his virginity?

Combine that with the fact he's saving himself for me, and I intend to skip over to the US to deal with this "virginity" thing, I'm gonna put a million dollars on the PS3 coming in second...........

Uh....I guess the ironic thing is thateven when you're done with him....he'll still be a virgin.

DMJ, don't believe starcraft's lies....there isn't more than one way to skin a cat. 

MontanaHatchet said:
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Oh hell yes!

From experience, yes

Practice makes perfect. 

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Oh my god, no offence but alot of you Americans are virgins en it lol.

Na i lost mine years ago, with a girl who i know now tuk advantage of me being as she was 17 at the time, poor me lol.

she basically raped me lol, i have never looked back since, hence why i have got my nickname,

*Checks name above avatar*

Around the Network
obieslut said:

Na i lost mine years ago, with a girl who i know now tuk advantage of me being as she was 17 at the time, poor me lol.

she basically raped me lol, i have never looked back since, hence why i have got my nickname,

Obiese slut? It's not a rather flattering name to give yourself.

wfz said:
obieslut said:

Obiese slut? It's not a rather flattering name to give yourself.

Na it is what a few of me friends call me. most people dont even no that nick name.

O just thought i would use it for internet shit aswell because i think it sounds funny lol 

super_etecoon said:
starcraft said:
super_etecoon said:

What will happen first?

DMJ gets a PS3?

DMJ loses his virginity?

Uh....I guess the ironic thing is thateven when you're done with him....he'll still be a virgin.

DMJ, don't believe starcraft's lies....there isn't more than one way to skin a cat.

LOL!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

No, not since a couple of years now. Lost it to a girl 6 years older then me at the time and believe me... experience definatly is the way to go when you start!

The girls I date now are usually around 30...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Who revived this?