By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ctk495 said:
lol this reminds me that my friend Sc has a girlfriend  I wonder if you know...................
I already said I was about two months ago in this thread. I still am.

Around the Network

Oh wow....ctk/sc are online at the same time....you know what that means...

ctk495sc94597 is an uber hacker who can post on two accounts at once. Well done.

sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
lol this reminds me that my friend Sc has a girlfriend I wonder if you know...................

Then what do you do with your girlfriend once my friend told me that he only had a girlfriend to have sex with her then move on to the next one he is 14 years old..............................

super_etecoon said:

ctk495sc94597 is an uber hacker who can post on two accounts at once. Well done.

You don't have to be hacker to do that.

super_etecoon said:

Around the Network
konnichiwaa said:
super_etecoon said:

Which brings up an interesting question.....

konnichiwa said:
super_etecoon said:

Which brings up an interesting question...

What question :)?

@super_etecoon
I never notice that he had the same numbers as I have,this shows that Sc is my nobody I am Sora and he is Roxas he has no heart,it can't be the other way around since I joined before so this proves that nobodys exits.

ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
lol this reminds me that my friend Sc has a girlfriend I wonder if you know...................

Then what do you do with your girlfriend once my friend told me that he only had a girlfriend to have sex with her then move on to the next one he is 14 years old..............................

I don't treat people like that. She's a person and that isn't right. Especially when it's somebody you care about. 

konnichiwa said:
What question :)?

you must know someone's deep, dark secret.