By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i'm sending you a hooker demeisterj, it's got to end \.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

and i have already said i will pay for any virgins hooka fees lol

DMJ can score chicks if he wanted to. Ive seen his pictures. (NAKED ONES!)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
it was me who revived this thread lol

Ahh...

So you're the one reviving my virginity to the world.

>_<

lol nah just to vgchartz...but i think you should take up obie sluts offer or do like weezy said find some funkin skanks! you go to college dont you im sure there are plenty there just use a jimmy hat  homie! lol

I really don't see the point why you guys are pushing DMJ so much to get laid though.... I think it is rather sad....

Around the Network
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:

Ahh...

>_

lol nah just to vgchartz...but i think you should take up obie sluts offer or do like weezy said find some funkin skanks! you go to college dont you im sure there are plenty there just use a jimmy hat  homie! lol

I like being a virgin. I get to be different, and don't have to worry about STDs/kids.

DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:

Ahh...

>_<

I like being a virgin. I get to be different, and don't have to worry about STDs/kids.
wow, just wow.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:

Ahh...

>_<

thats cool i guess your decision dude just dont wait to long and end up like the 40yr old virgin

Oh hell yes, this is turning into the CraigsList skanks thread. I'm Rubang B's Ghost and I approve of this thread direction.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15683_10-creepiest-craigslist-casual-encounters.html

and:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16222_10-most-sexually-unappealing-craigslist-postings.html

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->