By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSP rocks Ds in Japan

69,511 Ds sales

69,655 PSP sales

WOW 

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Around the Network

Wait, wait. Do me a favor and stare at that Worldwide sold number please. Also, the numbers are too close to say one really outsold the other.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Flame bait...

It outsold it buy 100 units, and you claim it "Rocks" the DS?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

144 units difference and you're calling it "rocks"? WOW!!
DS market is pretty much saturated, i think it'll keep those sales for the rest of the year.

I think probably the lack of new titles is keeping DS from reaching its full sales, all the big titles are still a while off, and maybe at this point a Japanese price drop should be considered, I mean its close to overtaking the PS2 in Japan

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Not by much at all...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The 100 units aside..., PSP is head on head with DS again and in my opinion this is interesting enough!

So yeah one week is something to be excited about? WOW they are still down a ton and not getting any closer  

Not much units outsold to be considered "Rocked"

Yeahhh only 13.7 millions left... oh man, one week of "head to head" sales doesn´t cover the those millions, there is no point of return, no come backs, etc...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."