By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you drive? and whats your dream car?

I love my car. Can't imagine wanting another.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network

Current (not actual):

Dream:

Driving this

hoping to drive whatever is independent from the fucking fossil fuel industry. So a self powering super solar car that also has pedals, butt heat absorbers and fart to power converters and that recharges its batteries because of the wheel/asphalt friction. Make it also have plants inside that make the car drive by eating oxygen and whatnot.

A mixture of this

and this

kowenicki said:

Currently...

(fancied a change from BMW/Audi)

Benz C350 AMG SPORT

I'm always going to need something similar, decent fuel economy etc due to mileage, but as soon as I can get the exit strategy sorted.... (shouldnt be too long)

or

perhaps a 911.

Hey we drive the same car. High five! Had an Audi A4 before that

I suppose my dream car (though it's hard to choose) would probably be an Enzo Ferarri

I just love the design. Reminds me of a more modern, sleeker F50, which is one of my favourite cars of all time

I drive (hybrid):

I would love:

And the frivolous part of me wants:

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Deyon said:

Dream car:

Is that the Phantom or Ghost (or whatever they are called)

I swear, one of those almost hit me where I live...those things are huge (but very quiet)

That's a Phantom..

kowenicki said:

Currently...

(fancied a change from BMW/Audi)

Benz C350 AMG SPORT

I'm always going to need something similar, decent fuel economy etc due to mileage, but as soon as I can get the exit strategy sorted.... (shouldnt be too long)

or

perhaps a 911.

Whoa men !!!!! You already have a dream car for some of us. Anyways, I currently drive this ( but as I'm only 19 there's time for something better)

My ''affordable'' dream car would be this  

And my dream car would be this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

Have an Audi A5 and my dream car was already posted 

but to post something new, i would be also fine with a porsche 

or

Augen said:
Drive

2010 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid

Damn, the american version looks way better than the european one!

brendude13 said:
Scisca said:

My beast:

The goal for this year is to find some nice wheels and the renovation will be pretty much finished :) It drives like a charm. I also got a new front bumper since I took this photo.

What I want:

Though a DBS would also do. I just love Aston Martin.

How old is yours?

Mine

Dream

Just infront of the DB5. How weird.

Great minds think alike ;) I had a tough time deciding between DB5 and DBS (I want them both!), pretty much a coin flip.

Mine is a youngster from 1974, so barely 39 years old. How old is yours? It must be older.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.