By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn this thread! Every time I see it it reminds me of smoking, hence resulting in me sparking up.

Around the Network

^ yeah, good thing not? :)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Quit smoking about 5 years ago and never smoked again. I stopped because I was coughing too much and I think it stincks. If you can quit, do it, if you don't smoke, never start doing it! Unfortunate I still smoke along with people around me and I hate it, It stincks, it makes me cough and it makes me smell to nicotine while I don't even smoke myself But can't forbid them to stop...

Oh and I stopped smoking just like that. No pills, no bandages, no gum or other crap. If you're willing to stop, you can.

About "hammering a nail in your coffin" when you smoke, I find nonsense. Do you think the air you breath in outside is healthy? All the exhaust fumes is good for longs, right? Its just as bad as smoking I'm afraid. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Why smoke when you can drink?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Smoke and Drink, duh.

Around the Network

nope i dont smoke

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ArtofAngels said:
Smoke and Drink, duh.

very good:) add some music and what do you have?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ArtofAngels said:
Smoke and Drink, duh.
Lighting a smoke deprives me of valuable drinking time. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I don't smoke, and I never will. There is absolutely no benefits to smoking. You smell awful, get cancer, and become addicted to nicotine. I really don't need that.
Plus, half of my family members have died from causes that can be attributed to smoking.

VonShigsy said:
ArtofAngels said:
Smoke and Drink, duh.
Lighting a smoke deprives me of valuable drinking time. 

darn, that is the whole problem. i was thinking about a beerhelmet