By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS vs. Vita Comparison(opinion) Revised

Which do you like better?

3DS 55 62.50%

Vita 33 37.50%

Total:88
pokoko said:
Why is kupomogli wrong to give his opinion, yet all the Nintendo fans saying the 3DS is better are fine?

Regardless, I don't have a problem with either one. It's the trolls who should be reported, though trolling a Vita thread seems to be allowed.

I've seen the trolling problem in 3DS threads before.  I would say PS Vita and Wii U both get trolled here without much consequence.  The reason why is probably because of how they're performing, it can almost seem like people are stating what they actually think.

Around the Network

I like the Vita, it just needs to be given more of a chance. But the 3DS is also good, i'm not sure how they can be compared like this when they try to appeal to different markets. And yeah the Vita has proved to be better in some areas, but it doesn't matter to developers or gamers. Soon enough, i will get to enjoy both. Despite what some think, i think the 3DS and Vita complement each other in an increasingly mobile based gaming world.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

You guys should read this post linked below. Giving an opinion must automatically mean you're biased towards the game, console, and company. I guess I'm a double agent fanboy.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5620938

the2real4mafol said:
I like the Vita, it just needs to be given more of a chance. But the 3DS is also good, i'm not sure how they can be compared like this when they try to appeal to different markets. And yeah the Vita has proved to be better in some areas, but it doesn't matter to developers or gamers. Soon enough, i will get to enjoy both. Despite what some think, i think the 3DS and Vita complement each other in an increasingly mobile based gaming world.

I agree with you, actually.  I own both systems, and even though I haven't had the Vita for that long... I definitely enjoy each system for different reasons.

Guys it's a guy showing his opinion, why all the sarcasm? And I don't see why this thread is biased, it states the specifics of both consoles and finally a conclusion where comes a personal feeling of the OP: 3DS is great, Vita is greater. that is mine too.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hardware... Vita (in most aspects, not all)
Software... 3ds (No competition)

The 3Ds does 160Mtriangle/s

The Vita does 140M triangle/s

The 3DS does a lot more post processing of its photos with its CPU despite 2 cameras at once with 3D auto-focus.

The Hardware becomes a though sale.

Plus 3D AR vs. 2D AR

The features seems to work more in this gen of handhelds like the previous gen.

But Vita has better hardware in motion sensors & pixel count, but 3D on 3DS looks more clearer looking then 4K HD 2D on a 4K TV.