By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS vs. Vita Comparison(opinion) Revised

Which do you like better?

3DS 55 62.50%

Vita 33 37.50%

Total:88

Hardware... Vita (in most aspects, not all)
Software... 3ds (No competition)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

3DS doesn't have worst games cuz they are different. Butt hurt is wen somebody makes a thread praising their choice in handhheld and bashing the other. But then again im just a man name TBONE so my opinion doesn't matter

I own the 3DS and Vita.  That makes both of them my "choice" of handheld.  Just like both the PSP and DS were my choice of handhelds.  Even bought the DS before the PSP.

I didn't bash the 3DS.  If anything I bashed the Vita when emphasizing portable.  I pointed out flaws in the consoles themselves, both the Vita and the 3DS, and then compared the game.  This revised comparison was to list each game separately to point out what they did right or wrong that I did or didn't like. 

If Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is your flagship exclusive digital game, then well....that's not good.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

kupomogli said:

Also it's not biased. Bias is Nintendo fans bashing an opinion when unlike the person who is listing the opinion, has only played some of the Nintendo games and doesn't have a fucking clue about anything on the other handheld. There's a reason why I say "Vita is better than 3DS." Maybe because the games I've played are overall better.

Not just for Vita vs 3DS, but a HUGE problem in general.

kupomogli said:

Okay, if you guys don't appreciate it that's fine. It was an attempt to be nice to the butt hurt Nintendo fans that fail to be able to handle a little criticism towards their games and go into a rage about how I'm spreading some massive bias, that's all. Instead of giving a generalization on the categories, I gave a more detailed listing of the games I've played and in some cases, where I would rate those games in comparison to others in the same category.

Also it's not biased. Bias is Nintendo fans bashing an opinion when unlike the person who is listing the opinion, has only played some of the Nintendo games and doesn't have a fucking clue about anything on the other handheld. There's a reason why I say "Vita is better than 3DS." Maybe because the games I've played are overall better.

3DS has worse games. Deal with it.

ChristianSoldier said:
You fail to realize that better is a subjective term.

And this is my opinion.  Someone who has actually played both handhelds and many games from both handhelds compared to those who haven't. 

Biased much?!?  I have all the systems....and I mean all.  Your article is so slanted it's not funny.  Don't try to tell people that you're not being biased when you so obliviously are.   As for you saying that the 3DS has worse game, that's simply your opinion and cannot be expressed as fact because it's not.

Stop hating and start playing.

Around the Network

vita has better games...

sure it is a subjective thing to say....

now let me go back playing gamesssssssssssssssssssssssss... originally made for my 3ds :)

RolStoppable said:
brendude13 said:
kupomogli said:

Not just for Vita vs 3DS, but a HUGE problem in general.

I hope your picture means what is shows.

Damnit.

BuckStud said:

Biased much?!?  I have all the systems....and I mean all.  Your article is so slanted it's not funny.  Don't try to tell people that you're not being biased when you so obliviously are.   As for you saying that the 3DS has worse game, that's simply your opinion and cannot be expressed as fact because it's not.

Not attempting to express it as fact.  After all the bashing when it's clearly stated as an opinion just because they don't like the outcome, "the 3DS games are worse.  Deal with it" thing was just a retort, because again.  Opinion only.  I'd like to see you point out where my favoritism is slanted towards the Vita, outside of my just liking a game beter.

Check out the reviews I've posted on this forum.  Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, 2, Shinobi, and Shin Megami Tensei 4.  I was harsh towards all four games, probably the least in the Shinobi review and the most with Ninja Gaiden Sigma.  If judging a product harshly, I must be biased as hell against not only the 3DS, but all products that I point out flaws.   

While the list is still biased and I still don't 100% agree with it, I appreciate that it is no longer a Buyer's Guide and simply opinion this time.

Why is kupomogli wrong to give his opinion, yet all the Nintendo fans saying the 3DS is better are fine?

Regardless, I don't have a problem with either one. It's the trolls who should be reported, though trolling a Vita thread seems to be allowed.