By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461

Pretty basic question really.

Will Xb one fans who are convinced MS has slapped a second GPU into the Xb one to give it a major boost in power vs PS4 look more like desperate graspers at straw if it turns out to be a false rumour?

Or will PS4 fans vocally denying the possibility of a 2nd GPU look more like desperate clingers to hope that PS4 outspecs Xb one for the bigger e-peen?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

PlayStation fanboys - Xbox fans will look like fools!
Xbox fanboys - PlayStation fans will look like fools!
Nintendo fanboys - You are all fools!

/thread?

I would like the second gpu to be real just so that next gen isn't so pathetic technically speaking. The two systems are low-mid end PC's NOW, think about in a year or two. And these systems are supposed to last ten years? They are going to be RELICS in 10 years.

Nobody. After reading and responding in those threads, no one actually said they believed it but a very small few.

Instead, you have PS fanboys calling Xbox fanboys desperate for entertaining that the rumor can be true. so basically the same crap as always. Instead of people discussing the merits of a rumor and what can and cannot be true, it devolved into another fanboy argument.

There is no hidden GPU inside the APU.

The fool is the one who spent time trying to convincing other that two hardwares that weren´t released can be analised honestly.

Who cares?

Around the Network

whomever is wrong will just say that they don't remember anyone "actually believing that" then proceed to shift their position graphics not matter or matter more or whatever the argument of the day is...

I haven't seen that many Xbox fans who think the 2nd GPU rumor is real.

the-pi-guy said:

These systems will probably have successors in 5-6 years.  10 years mean absolutely nothing.  I still play my PS2 on occassion, heck I play SNES on occasion, I don't see them as relics.  There are still some very pretty games on both systems, despite the fact the SNES is older than I am.  

In 5-6 years they will be relics as well.  They'll be holding back game development within a couple of years. You're changing the subject when you bring up the SNES. Of course there are great games on older systems, I'm talking about hardware.

Metazoid said:

I would like the second gpu to be real just so that next gen isn't so pathetic technically speaking. The two systems are low-mid end PC's NOW, think about in a year or two. And these systems are supposed to last ten years? They are going to be RELICS in 10 years.

You are missing the point. The argument changes for both sides to fit the situation. For example, if the second GPU rumor turns out false, then XBros will simply go back to "they are similar anyway, no real difference"; and if it turns out true, PSBros will say "XB1 is new cell Lulz, and difference is negligible".

Regardless of the actual fact (and arguably easy to see), neither side (or particular side) will never fully admit to it.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)