By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Major Nelson on X1 Power: "I can't wait for the truth to come out."

hahahahahhha thx for bump this thread
epic quote!

Around the Network

kinda looking forward to the eventual replies from larry and Albert about how it looks great and doesnt matter lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

"specs don't matter" :)

bananaking21 said:
i cant wait for the truth to come out either. it will end this penis size contest between fanboys. PS4 is more powerful, end of story. i dont see the big deal here

I love Banana... wise reply months ago

ethomaz said:
bananaking21 said:
i cant wait for the truth to come out either. it will end this penis size contest between fanboys. PS4 is more powerful, end of story. i dont see the big deal here

just to clarify, do you love banana as love me, or love "my banana"

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
ethomaz said:
bananaking21 said:

Let's be honest most people knew the PS4 was more powerful, it wasnt difficult to figure that out... unfortunately some people were to blinkered and were desperate for Secret sauce. Wonder if Major Nelson will be pulled up about this... I guess he will just say.. look at Battlefield for evidence.

Of course we are yet to see any difference graphics wise in games, so I guess that will be the next area of contention :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

bananaking21 said:
ethomaz said:
bananaking21 said:

Bitch please, you know that everyone loves your banana :

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Madword said:

Let's be honest most people knew the PS4 was more powerful, it wasnt difficult to figure that out... unfortunately some people were to blinkered and were desperate for Secret sauce. Wonder if Major Nelson will be pulled up about this... I guess he will just say.. look at Battlefield for evidence.

Of course we are yet to see any difference graphics wise in games, so I guess that will be the next area of contention :)

i see lots difference in thread about bf4. make big picture very obvious ps4 advantage. i think you speak only you and i say get glasses

DAT PS3.5 powah!!!

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Madword said:

Yeah pushing 56% more pixels with a more stable framerate is not a difference that can be seen. Come to me when you can do 4K, Sony.