By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, How Much Will It Sell Lifetime?

I'd say 1'75 million units.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Since it's bundled I'd say 2 million.

Bundled sales are digital, so won't count.

Ahh ok. 1.5 million then. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

2.1m

3.5 - 4 mil.

atleast 3 million :P

Around the Network

1,6 mi.

If only it had trophies =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

2 million is my guess. What did OOT do. And that game is more famous. You only have a certain area of play with remakes/ports. Even if people haven't played it. Thye know it's a remake and won't usually bother. Then you have the people who own, or have played it. Just ignore it. The rest is people who haven't played it. Or have played it, but don't own a copy left. I only ever buy remakes/ports if I don't own it. Like RE4. I never owned any version before the Wii version. So I bought it. If I had, I never would of bothered.

2.17 million.

@BasilZero:
"5 mil.

You think it will sell more then the original? :/"

With a Wii U bundle with a slashed price and that as the game, could very well. Next year Wii are finally getting a lot of the games we have been salavating for since Jan 13 (X, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter 4, SMT X FE, and with ANY luck the new Zelda Wii U), some of the best games from this year will have already dropped (Rayman, Blacklist, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, New Super Mario/Luigi U), and there is a solid line up for the remainder of the year (Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Origins, Young Justice Legacy, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sonic Lost World, ect). I know some of these are 3rd party that people will wait to get XBONE or PS4 copies of, but I'm supporting the Wii U 3rd party line up so Wii can get more 3rd party games. So a potential 13 games to buy practically right off the bat, and 6 possibly 7 great games we know are coming out next year. Seems like a good time to buy.

3 millions