Paper Mario 64 12 28.57%

The Thousand Year Door 24 57.14%

Super Paper Mario 6 14.29%

Sticker Star 0 0%

Total:42

Original+TTYD (N64/GCN) tied for me!

But SMRPG is kinda of the original since paper mario is the sequel to that

Around the Network

I've only played the original and The Thousand-Year Door and I love both of them. I love that level in TTYD where you must solve a case at the train, that was really fun and I liked Glitzville and the place where the punies live is soo beautiful

I've only recently started playing The Thousand Year Door and really loving it, 26 hours in.
I'd love to see them go full 3D origami style though. It would look absolutely stunning and open up a whole spectrum of new gameplay opportunities, in my head at least :) .

The original and TYD are both great, TYD is my favourite. Right now I'd say the Mario & Luigi games are more like their spiritual successors rather than actual Paper Mario sequels.

I love the original and TTYD...
Two if my favorite games ever...
I had to force myself to finish SPM...
I had almost no fun playing it whatsoever...
Sticker Star, while certainly not PM64 or TTYD, was far better than SPM...
I don't love the fact that battles are pointless, and World 3 is too long, but I have had a lot of fun playing the game...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Never played TTYD

Should really Ebay it sometime.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Really enjoy the N64 and GC versions.Super Paper Mario is trash, in my opinion.

As for the 3DS version, I´ve never played it, but I hear it´s very disappointing.

Thousand year door is my fave..still got my original copy sat with my other GameCube classics. It stll gets an outing every now and then on my Wii (gotta love Ninty and their backward compatability)

The Thousand Year Door was the best PM hands down. Paper Mario hasn't been good ever since that game. It was just soooo GOOOD! I really want to play it again but I can't...