By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Is Vita Doing Now? (KillZone Has Yet To Be Released)

How Are These Vita Sales After A Price Drop With No New Software Doing?

Sales Are Good,But Should Be Higher 22 14.86%

They Are Where I Expect Them 6 4.05%

Need To Improve Alot More 52 35.14%

Way Off Of What It Needs To Be 39 26.35%

Much Better Than I Expected 5 3.38%

Too Early To Say As Of Now 24 16.22%

Total:148

So I ask How is Vita Doing Now With the price cut? Its in its second week and sales boosted without New Software...

Killzone is the next big release with it coming out Sept 10th and will easily boost vita sales by a good margin...

Now for sales here they are for each Region (Weeks Included)

Aug 17th ⇒ Aug 24th ⇒ Aug 31st

US ~ 6,200 ⇒ 8,054 ⇒ 10,485
Eur ~ 6,524 ⇒ 9,043 ⇒ 10,824

Sooo How Is It Doing, Reminder there has been no new software only price drop. Also to Note Japan sales have fallen under 10k this past week...

Discuss.....

Around the Network

I just recently bought two new... errr... old Vita games.  Two old Vita games new.  So it's doing better than it did last week.

kupomogli said:
I just recently bought two new... errr... old Vita games. So it's doing better than it did last week.

well of course, so your the reason of the bump in sales

Nice to see Europe and North America picking up the slack. Shame about the drop in Japan though, was hoping to see it over 40k in total.

brendude13 said:
Nice to see Europe and North America picking up the slack. Shame about the drop in Japan though, was hoping to see it over 40k in total.

everybody was surprised for japan. Vita dropped from 16k⇒12k then with games released for vita still dropped next week to 8k. While 3ds went up from 51k⇒ 64k with no new games O.o That MH4 hype

Around the Network

Is it time for the weekly doomed thread already?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

you call this a doom thread O.o If thats the case I have no words..... :-/

Ajescent said:

Are people not allowed to talk about Vita as long as you're here?

Seriously, it's the exact same thing with you in every Vita thread.

It's still niche at best, like always. And it has neither the third-party support of the PS3 or the first-party support of the 3DS, so it's odds of recovery are far slimmer than either.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Play4Fun said:
Ajescent said:

Are people not allowed to talk about Vita as long as you're here?

Seriously, it's the exact same thing with you in every Vita thread.

Depends whether that "talk" is productive or not.