By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct 2013: New Colors/Graphics Update (Developer Interview)

Around the Network

ULTRAAAA COMBOOOOOOOO!!!!

lmao!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Day one buy for me,looks sooo frikking SWEEEETTTTTT and the only next gen fighter.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

This is only next gen fighter for me but the only problem is amount of characters available to me at launch only 6. They should better increase that to 12 because 6 is very low

Around the Network

Who have they revealed so far? Back in the day, Killer Instinct was my number 2 favorite fighter (after Street Fighter but before Samurai Sho-Down and Mortal Kombat). My characters were T.J. Combo, Black Orchid, Sabre Wulf, and Cinder. If they just copy/pasted characters from KI1 and KI2, they should have a pretty solid roster but it seems to be a bit lacking. Love the series but I haven't been keeping track since I don't plan on gettng an Xbox One for a while, if ever. Hope they do it justice.

Frontline123 said:
This is only next gen fighter for me but the only problem is amount of characters available to me at launch only 6. They should better increase that to 12 because 6 is very low

I'm sure if they could they would release more fighters at launch, but they don't really have the option. 

I am not big on fighters, but this game just oozes style and attitude. The last fighting game I got hooked on was Solu Calibur on Dreamcast, so it has something to live up to :).