By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm actually gunna laugh so hard if Xbone manages to beat the ps4 in sales xD

Tagged games:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

Around the Network

It really depends who can bring the most units to market - for 2013 anyway.

Unless MS or Sony have figured a way to manufacture 15 million units each in record quick smart time - both will have sales constrained by supply for the initial launch period.

MS are launching in fewer territories - but you'd assume as a result of that- they'd have more units to sell in those fewer territories. Would having a greater supply in the two biggest Western markets (usa/uk) for launch help them long-term? Considering those two countries make up around %50 of the market worldwide - you'd have to think it might.

Guess we'll find out by 2014 how each launch/sales went.

MS seem to be the underdog here. But like dad used to say - "It's not the dog in the fight that's important - it's the fight in the dog."

PS4 has a lot more going for it than the Vita had.

PS4 knows its audience, Vita is still searching for it.

But I'll treat this as any situation, we need results before we shout doom or praise.

Early-mid console gen 7, DS vs. PSP, and 3DS vs. Vita should have taught us something about not everything is gonna turn out as everyone hopes.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I'll laugh so hard if WiiU sells the most

tbone51 said:

That'll never happen.

Jks xD I think id laugh more^^

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

But I'll treat this as any situation, we need results before we shout doom or praise.

I agree with this 100%. PS3 caught up, 3DS was Doomed, Gamecube's Successor was a Success (nobody expected it). We cant judge intill at least 2015 imo

think-man said:
tbone51 said:

That'll never happen.

i dont believe it'll happen but i do see a small chance WiiU outselling X1. Before People Laugh... You kno wat just laugh :-/

tbone51 said:
think-man said:
tbone51 said:

That'll never happen.

i dont believe it'll happen but i do see a small chance WiiU outselling X1. Before People Laugh... You kno wat just laugh :-/

Couldnt help it! xD 

Who knows really :P

think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:
tbone51 said:

That'll never happen.

Couldnt help it! xD 

Who knows really :P

I say that cuz its a X1 vs PS4 and as of right now i see PS4 winning easy, both going for hardcore (M$ with connect for casuals i kno) and i see people with 2 home consoles going with PS4+WiiU or WiiU+X1 than X1+PS4. Also to note, yeah it seems funny but last time i checked people thought the exact same thing with Vita vs 3DS. We all know how that played out... 3DS dooooooomed, same thing WiiU doooooomed (but in this case much much worse than 3ds at this point!

tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I agree with this 100%. PS3 caught up, 3DS was Doomed, Gamecube's Successor was a Success (nobody expected it). We cant judge intill at least 2015 imo

Agreed. Xbox would have to bring many great exclusive games though, and those games would have to be better than PS4 exclusives, and that would be very unlikely.