By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Death of Nintendo (contender for worst Nintendo is doomed article)

snyps said:
They always say they love Nintendo

They love them so much they want to see them die.

Around the Network

There are always bad articles about anything, and there have been since the creation of journalism. It's people like you who bring attention to them that make journalism "bad". If everyone brought attention to "good" articles and encouraged people to write better, maybe we wouldn't be complaining about journalism so much.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Some of it was exaggerated but there is some validity to what he was saying. If Nintendo does not make some pretty drastic changes soon they will be a thing of the past. 

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

theshonen8899 said:
There are always bad articles about anything, and there have been since the creation of journalism. It's people like you who bring attention to them that make journalism "bad". If everyone brought attention to "good" articles and encouraged people to write better, maybe we wouldn't be complaining about journalism so much.

When was the last time you saw a good article of gaming journalism?

sethnintendo said:

And for the record, almost everyone I know who is critical of Nintendo (including me) are critical because they don't want Nintendo to fail. We want Nintendo to learn why they are having problems and how to fix them. I don't think there is anything wrong with being critical about a company you love dearly.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Around the Network

i love wen the guys daughter says "whats a nintendo"? LMAO, wat does he lock her in a basement or something?!

theshonen8899 said:
sethnintendo said:

And for the record, almost everyone I know who is critical of Nintendo (including me) are critical because they don't want Nintendo to fail. We want Nintendo to learn why they are having problems and how to fix them. I don't think there is anything wrong with being critical about a company you love dearly.

Going to smartphones/tablets is the worst move for Nintendo right now.  Everyone is pushing for it.

tbone51 said:
i love wen the guys daughter says "whats a nintendo"? LMAO, wat does he lock her in a basement or something?!

Who is Mario?

theshonen8899 said:
sethnintendo said:

so buying saying 2ds will sell only cuz of pokemon then quickly fading out is cuz they care? Naaaah Im good :P

sethnintendo said:

When was the last time you saw a good article of gaming journalism?

I read plenty whether they're from Kevin Vanord at GameSpot to Human Angle from Polygon. Implying that good journalism simply doesn't exist is just your lazy attempt to justify your actions.