By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Million Sellers Passed PSP Million Sellers This Week.

Firstly i'd like to aplologise for sounding like I have any sort of insight , I know people witk 1K posts frown upon "newbs" doing so.

But I think that comparing PSP software sales to the nintendo Wii sales isn't vary fair at all , considering the nature of both devices , it's almost like comparing the sales of Car accesories to Bicycle accesories , it doesn't really yield any meaningful or useful data.

And i'm very suprised the the number of PSP million sellers , alot more than I though. Congrats to the Wii too but it's to be expected with such widespread demand for it now , the number of million sellers is likely to grow this year by alot.

Around the Network

and carnival games will be added this week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Million said:
Firstly i'd like to aplologise for sounding like I have any sort of insight , I know people witk 1K posts frown upon "newbs" doing so.

Uh... where did you get this perception? Are you aware of how many people with high post counts are just spamming as many posts as they can? Feel free to offer any insights you have whenever you like. Keep in mind that many of the 1000+ post count members are 15 years old, and perhaps even younger.  They aren't magically going to gain insight on post 1,001.    

Carnival Games has been updated now 1.01 Million.

Wii 18 Million Sellers (SSBB Next Week?).

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262

FishyJoe said:

For the record, I made no claims in my post. I only thought it was an interesting milestone, but I present no analysis or conclusions.

Cherry picking is used metaphorically to indicate the act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

Eh, everybody else says it. I thought I would give it a try.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Komodo said:
Carnival Games has been updated now 1.01 Million.

Wii 18 Million Sellers (SSBB Next Week?).
Of course, Wii is the boss in this generation after DS.

Sorry, but irrelevant topic IMO. I own a Wii, don't own a PSP (although I would instantly buy a PSP or PS3, if it wouldn't take too much money and time to own more than two of the current systems).

But no videogame fan likes it, when games don't sell well on a system, even if he/she doesn't own this system. And software sales is the main problem of the PSP at the moment despite its million sellers.

So I don't care if system x has more million sellers than system y. I'm just smiling from time to time when I see a FPS (on any system) fails in sales (happens seldom enough)

ioi needs to fix Sonic and the Secret Rings European Numbers.

He may remember me but the game is over 400k in Europe I would guess.  *wink*

Bye Bye 

Well normally with handhelds, not as much software is bought, as its usually a one or 2 game kinda thing. Handhelds never sell as much software, although DS continues to defy this old logic haha.

psp doesn't sell sw cuz its ez mode to hax and its just kind of a boring system i have had one for over 2 years and havent finished a singles game on it , and i tried nearly every top rated game on it altho i did play katamari alot , i mostly use it for apps and emu's its great as a snes,