By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Colin Moriarty (from IGN) Thinks PS4 pre orders Will Outsell WiiU 1st Month Sales!

rakugakist said:
tbone51 said:

I was watching Game Scoop on IGN, and out of the four guys speaking their minds on X1's Release date and how it will fair on PS4, Mr Colin Moriarty has stated he thinks PS4 will outsell WiiU within a month on the market, A Month!!!

To You That Dont Know who he is, This guy made a Huge Biased Article Agaisnt the 3DS, and Practically called it a Failure. Its actually one of the funniest articles i ever read...

Here is a link...
The PlayStation Vita Is Set to Succeed⇒
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/10/22/the-playstation-vita-is-set-to-succeed (Try not to laugh so hard!)

Back to business, this is a huge Insult to nintendo >:( This guy apparently never learns! He looked like a complete idiot after calling 3DS a failure, now he thinks ps4 will outsell wiiu within a month.

Yes PS4 willl most likely outsell WiiU in 2014, but in a single Month?

Anybody that agrees to this man post why. Cuz to me i dont know how PS4 will sell more than 4mil before christmas???

Here is the youtube video, forward it to 4:25 to see his opinion!!!

Link⇒ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2S8P5eur94&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

↓↓↓VGChart Users That Think PS4 Will OutSell WiiU By Years End↓↓↓

The Wii U sold 890,000 in it's first six weeks.  PS4 presales are over a million already.  He never said PS4 would overcome lifetime sales of Wii U day one.  Assuming Sony production can meet demand, I would have to say Colin is right.

Edit : I realize now that other people have found your mistake as well.  Why not edit your OP as it is completely dumbfounded.  This shouldn't even be a thread honestly.

thankz for pointing out the obvious

Around the Network

Tbone, he said ps4s preorders will outself the 1st month of wiiU sales which I completely agree with him.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
Tbone, he said ps4s preorders will outself the 1st month of wiiU sales which I completely agree with him.

lol, i know now! I apologized to alot of people from pages 3 and up

Talal said:
Yeah, I've learned not to listen to Colin.

I learn to not listen to most of the IGN cast in general.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Talal said:

Clearly you have, since you didn't even hear what he said in the video =)

Around the Network

Didn't Wii preorders also outsell Wii U first month.
We also need to take his past predictions into account. He predicted Vita success... Wrong. He predicted 3DS failure. Wrong again. Obviously like a lot of people he is letting his bias make his decisions for him. If anything this only proves that nothing has changed. I predict 2 million PS4 sold by end of 2013 then for them to die off to sub Wii U levels during its game drought and 8 million by year end 2014.

riderz13371 said:
Talal said:

Clearly you have, since you didn't even hear what he said in the video =)

I believed in tbone. He has forsaken me.

Birimbau said:
AstroGamer said:
Birimbau said:
PS4 will be the new PS2.

Doubt it. PS2 was fairly cheap and advanced for the time, arrived first and had a more staggered worldwide release plus the most 3rd party support. PS4 only has the most powerful advantage

PS4 is cheaper than PS2 if you consider the inflation adjustment:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162373&page=1#

PS4 + 5 years of subs = $650

That's a safe bet. I'd bet that too.

I haven't read the whole thread, but Colin Moriarty is intensely anti-Nintendo.

Also (again, someone else may have said this), but Wii U had very high preorder numbers, too (or did everyone forget that preorders completely sold out in most places on the day the release date was announced?). Now, even as an ardent Wii U fan, I do think the PS4 stands a chance of reaching Wii U's current numbers by January at the latest, but preorder numbers mean nothing.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."