By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Colin Moriarty (from IGN) Thinks PS4 pre orders Will Outsell WiiU 1st Month Sales!

After hearing 1 million pre orders for PS4 already, I'm 75% sure it will outsell the Wii U in 2013.

Don't attack me for believing this!

Around the Network

Let he has never made a wrong prediction cast the first flame.

Anyway, he's probably right.

AstroGamer said:
Wasn't the Wii U the biggest launch ever? I think the PS4 will beat the Wii U's launch but not outsell Wii U LTD until 2014

Not even close to the biggest launch ever.

Nope. His job depends on saying stuff like that. So if i was in his place i would say it would outsell Wii U in a week.

riderz13371 said:
After hearing 1 million pre orders for PS4 already, I'm 75% sure it will outsell the Wii U in 2013.

Don't attack me for believing this!

Has anything ever sold over 4mil sales from a launch in Nov by years end? WiiU will be over 5mil by years end

Around the Network

I find it hard to believe that Sony would be able to ship and sell five million PS4s within one month. Especially considering their track record.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

am i really the only one who understands under "ps4 pre-orders alone will outsell wii u in it's first month" that he meant wii u's first month or months compared to ps4 pre-orders and not ps4's first month compared to wii u's lifetime sales?

pokoko said:

Let he has never made a wrong prediction cast the first flame.

Anyway, he's probably right.

your telling me you believe ps4 will outsell WiiU before the years end? You expect PS4 to sell over 5mil this year?

crissindahouse said:
am i really the only one who understands under "ps4 pre-orders alone will outsell wii u in it's first month" that he meant wii u's first month or months compared to ps4 pre-orders and not ps4's first month compared to wii u's lifetime sales?

still, there are some people here on VGC that think PS4 will outsell WiiU this year life to date

crissindahouse said:

i just watched it, ithink its obvious that he meant PS4 first moth vs WiiU first month