By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Xbox one is this really the best launch lineup ever

It's true it isn't the best lineup, but it's looking like the best out of the three. We already know the Wii U lineup was meh.

Around the Network

meh, neither has a lineup i cant wait to play. im looking forward to some of the multiplatform games.

plus the ryse vids ive seen lately and what ive been reading has kinda made me very skeptical about it. if what ive read is true, we prob will not see a sequel.

riderz13371 said:
Goatseye said:

You'd be a good soldier. You're a hopeful person.

It's coming to the PS4 whether you like it or not. Respawn simply can't just come out and say it will eventually be out on other platforms because of some type of contract they have with MS.

Thanks for the confirmation Respawn.

Titanfall confirmed on PS4, Fall 2015.

I don't know what the hooplah is about TitanFall. Without a campaign mode the game can't be any better than meh anyway. It's just an overglorified mech shooter that isn't even made by Epic or Bungie.

EdHieron said:

I don't know what the hooplah is about TitanFall. Without a campaign mode the game can't be any better than meh anyway. It's just an overglorified mech shooter that isn't even made by Epic or Bungie.

I like games with campaign. But Titanfall looks like it will emulate that part with online play very well.

You can't say if is overglorified when it's not out yet.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Titan fall will be enjoyed soon enough by everyone who has a next gen console or a PC outside of Nintendo. They just revealed the Warframe is coming to the Xbone after the timed exclusivity wears off. Seems that these launches are going to be pretty dirty.

You should wait laying down for Titanfall. Untill they announce that IF the game is fetched to Sony your butt might get squared of just sitting and waiting...

Do you genuinely think that Titanfall won't come to PS4, or at least Titanfall 2?

Just look at the way that EA has done their business in the past. I know that M$ has reportedly paid $50m for it, but they want this to be their CoD sized franchise and for a CoD sized franchise, that is nothing. The first one will not be on PS4 for a while, but all the future ones will and you don't just get a console for the first year

Munkeh111 said:

Do you genuinely think that Titanfall won't come to PS4, or at least Titanfall 2?

Just look at the way that EA has done their business in the past. I know that M$ has reportedly paid $50m for it, but they want this to be their CoD sized franchise and for a CoD sized franchise, that is nothing. The first one will not be on PS4 for a while, but all the future ones will and you don't just get a console for the first year

Yeah I don't think it will be on Son¥'s console.

A year ago I said I wouldn't get a PS4 on launch unless it launched with one of these games series:

-Killzone
-Metal Gear Solid
-MAG
-Dark Souls

It has Killzone, so I am getting it at launch!

Nope.

Goatseye said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yeah I don't think it will be on Son¥'s console.

Do you not accept that makes literally no sense with EA publishing it? Even Mass Effect which was published by M$ got onto the PS3