By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373

PS4

14M

Xbone

10M

Wii U

7M.

Quote me.

Around the Network

Well, XBOne is way too expensive to even be considered as it stands. Right now I like Wii U over PS4 because it's cheaper and MarioKart should give it a spring boost.

i realy believe that WiiU's mk8 will be the stronger system seller of 2014. A bundle with wiiU for 300$ would be killer.
So:
2014:
3DS>PS3>WiiU>PS4>X360>One>Vita
2015:
3DS>PS4>One>WiiU>PS3>X360>Vita

this thread is going to be hilarious to come back to next year.
My bet will either be Wii U or PS4

Of course the Wii U will sell the most in 2014. Mario Kart 8, Monolith Soft X and Bayonetta has 2014 locked.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Whoever thinks the Wii U is going to outsell the Xbox One is kidding themselves. 65 votes to 52? Someone doesn't like the truth or they are a fanboy.

I said WiiU.  Does that make me a fanboy of Nintendo now? XD

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Whoever thinks the Wii U is going to outsell the Xbox One is kidding themselves. 65 votes to 52? Someone doesn't like the truth or they are a fanboy.

Quote me. You've known me long enough JayWood. 2014...hold me to it. The Wii U will get outsold by the Xbone by marketing and value alone in America. The PS4 as well.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Quote me. You've known me long enough JayWood. 2014...hold me to it. The Wii U will get outsold by the Xbone by marketing and value alone in America. The PS4 as well.

Well i made a Mistake when i first submitted my answer.  I thought this thread was for 2013 not 2014, but my point still stands.  No need to generalize everybody in to one group saying they are fanboys.  That is all I was trying to say :)

As for 2014, Xbox One has Halo so Sony and Nintendo will need to put out something big as well.  Nintendo will have MK and Smash bros so they will be fine.  Sony will need to announce something big though as they really dont have a system seller on the horizon from their first party.

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well i made a Mistake when i first submitted my answer.  I thought this thread was for 2013 not 2014, but my point still stands.  No need to generalize everybody in to one group saying they are fanboys.  That is all I was trying to say :)

As for 2014, Xbox One has Halo so Sony and Nintendo will need to put out something big as well.

InFamous is getting major 2014 buzz and Uncharted will most likely be announced at the VGA's at the end of this year. I don't really worry about Sony or MS very much, because not only do they have major games but they have great third party. I worry about Nintendo because they lack one of those things.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As for 2014, Xbox One has Halo so Sony and Nintendo will need to put out something big as well.

InFamous is getting major 2014 buzz and Uncharted will most likely be announced at the VGA's at the end of this year. I don't really worry about Sony or MS very much, because not only do they have major games but they have great third party. I worry about Nintendo because they lack one of those things.

Read my edit.  InFamous isnt much of a system seller either.  It is something that can push about 1m by itself in software sold and has heavy bundling for more this gen.

But yes, likely a Naughty Dog game.