Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will 3DS lifetime Sales Be?

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its on track to sell better than the DS, so I`m gonna be the wild card and say 165m.  

Do you have a link with the data for this?  I've been trying to find a comparison.  I suppose I could just break out a calculator, but I am lazy...

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its on track to sell better than the DS, so I`m gonna be the wild card and say 165m.  

Do you have a link with the data for this?  I've been trying to find a comparison.  I suppose I could just break out a calculator, but I am lazy...

I just used the hardware tools on VGC, when I said that though I took into consideration that Pokemon has yet to be released on the console.  If you look at the starting sales of the DS and 3DS they are nearly identical, but I think Pokemon and the 2DS are gonna push the 3DS way over the DS.

better than DS

N-Magic said:
better than DS

choose a number young one

It doesn't have the innovative hook that drew people en masse to the Nintendo DS, and is going to be affected (at least in a very small way) by smartphone/tablet gaming.

I'm guessing 113.8m

Around the Network

Will eclipse GBA, so I'll say 91 mil for 3DS.

tbone51 said:
N-Magic said:
better than DS

160m

120 million

1doesnotsimply

N-Magic said:
tbone51 said:
N-Magic said:
better than DS

160m

pretty ballsy!!!

@tbone51 : You can remove this from your first post (that's an account created by error by myself) :
116mil⇒ Yoyo1
mil⇒ Yoyo1

We still wait your prediction !