Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will 3DS lifetime Sales Be?

tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
101 millions!

I just got mine but I'm not allowed to play around with it till the 8th!



how come?


Date of birth reasons... I could just take it.. But I've lasted this long without one and I'd never hear the end of it from my girlfriend!



Around the Network

130 Million units.

Edit: I just noticed I put the same number for PS4 and 3DS, change mine to 145 Million for the 3DS. 



137.365.072



104,563,888



ironmanDX said:
tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
101 millions!

I just got mine but I'm not allowed to play around with it till the 8th!



how come?


Date of birth reasons... I could just take it.. But I've lasted this long without one and I'd never hear the end of it from my girlfriend!



great timing, I can always help ya out if you want to with picking games! What are you getting? Also are you picking up Pokemon?



Around the Network

I'd go for 90 mil.



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

130m I think, depend on how Nintendo support it after the launch of a possible successor and backward compatibility.



tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
101 millions!

I just got mine but I'm not allowed to play around with it till the 8th!



how come?


Date of birth reasons... I could just take it.. But I've lasted this long without one and I'd never hear the end of it from my girlfriend!



great timing, I can always help ya out if you want to with picking games! What are you getting? Also are you picking up Pokemon?


I bought it mainly for Pokemon and a smash bros session on the go!

 

Is there a digital only option? Can you download all the games from the store?



ironmanDX said:
tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
tbone51 said:
ironmanDX said:
101 millions!

I just got mine but I'm not allowed to play around with it till the 8th!



how come?


Date of birth reasons... I could just take it.. But I've lasted this long without one and I'd never hear the end of it from my girlfriend!



great timing, I can always help ya out if you want to with picking games! What are you getting? Also are you picking up Pokemon?


I bought it mainly for Pokemon and a smash bros session on the go!

 

Is there a digital only option? Can you download all the games from the store?



Retail games online? Yes on the eShop! SSB+Pokemon will be the best games on 3ds lifespan!



110 million



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.