By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Opens Teaser Site For Over My Dead Body (jRPG) On Vita

Tagged games:

That's a pretty epic curse.

Always happy to hear about new RPGs, especially on the Vita.

Badgergnome will be a negative Nancy about it somehow, though.

Around the Network

A Sony game for the Vita? Amazing! Even if it's not internally develop it counts

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Even though we won't have this game sealing to us, Xseed just won't do it, neither Sony will.

Is this the JRPG that sony was teasing a while ago?

Oh, Sony. That's not what people mean when they say, "Buy a Vita? Over my dead body."

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Oh, Sony. That's not what people mean when they say, "Buy a Vita? Over my dead body."

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

It's a shame we didn't get the first game in the west (the PSP version, at least). It seems like a really interesting concept.

And I guess it kills any chances of getting the second game, too.

Also, site opens 10th September -> Sony press conference is on 9th of September. Maybe they'll show something, Although personally I'd just save it for TGS.

Need a new title or just stick with the japanese name it would probably should cooler then "Over my Dead Body"

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:

First The Walking Dead

and now

Over My Dead Body

I think Sony is giving a clear cut image of the future of the Vita l0l

Oh cant forget about Corpse Party or w/e on the PSP.

and Corpse Party is playable on Vita. What does it mean?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.