By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The games of 08 : PSP .

Great thread hunter-alien. You can also added Tales of Rebirth (03/19 JP release date) and Musou Orochi (02/21 JP release date, 03/25 US release date) and it would be nice, if you highlight games names.

Around the Network

Omg the Patapon demo is sooooo awesome xD,

Ummm one I'm really looking out for is Wild Arms XF, it's gotten pretty good praise so far and it's a Strategy RPG, which I'm particularly fond of ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

question.

is Tales of Rebirth a part of the Tale franchise? the same as "Tale of the World"?

That game was one of few PSP RPG games I enjoyed.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Nice list! These are the games I'm intrested in:

- Crisis Core -FF VII-
- Patapon
- God of War: CoO
- Kingdom Hearts (no way this games will be released in NA/EU in 2007 though)
- Phantasy Star
- Final Fantasy Dissidia

kingofwale said:
question.

is Tales of Rebirth a part of the Tale franchise? the same as "Tale of the World"?

That game was one of few PSP RPG games I enjoyed.

Tales of Rebirth is simply a remake of ToR from PlayStation 2.

Around the Network

Great list hunter-alien.

Some other games you didn't list:

Star Ocean 1 and 2
Hot shot golf portable 2
Yggdra Union (maybe it's just me wanting this game).....

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

I'm really looking forwards to CC FF VII, GoW and BBS

Updated the list with 14 other games . Thanks for CrazzyMan for the links he sent me . There where more games , but these where the ones wich really looked important :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Yeah, now PSP lineup looks more brigther. =))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

4 . Dissidia : Final Fantasy . A brand new brawler game , filled with characters taken out from the Final Fantasy universe , this brawler promises a lot . The question is : will it deliver ? Release date : TBA 08 ( Japan ) .

Did anyone play Ergheiz on the PS1? Very underrated game. I wonder if this will follow that model? Or will they be going for more of a Smash Brothers style of gameplay? Either way, there's a lot of potential.