By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Xbox 360 catch back up to Ps3 this holiday season?

I don't see it happening.

Around the Network

GTA5 PS3 bundle. Inevitable GT6 PS3 bundle. Possibly a TLOU+Another game (like Beyond Two souls)+PS+bundle.

Not a chance.

No

Click HERE and be happy 

Unless the 360 gets a decent price drop it's pretty doubtful it will lead the PS3 again. It's possible, but unlikely.

Around the Network

Yup, the PS3 always get killed in North America. Even when Sony admits the competition sells more some fans insist that it did not.

It's great to read with fresh Kettle Corn Pop Corn and sit back and watch. It's like sharks with freakin' lasers shooting each other.

Plus, Microsoft wants to sell another 20+ million Xbox 360s.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Of course it will. It's just a matter of time. Not even GTA V bundle can save Ps3.

Your signature responds to your thread.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Xbox One will be the center of attention of most Xboxers.

pezus Thanks for proving my pont! And so quickly I might add.

Perhapse I will even put carmel on it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!