By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PS4 controller is better than the Xbox One controller

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
morenoingrato said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
jesus christ the amounts of butthurt one single article can produce, who gives a fuck if ps4 is better or xbox one controler is better , just enjoy the one you will get on your prefered console and stop getting so damn butthurt about someone opinions.

and these attacks on sony fanbase , generalizing ? just wow . Some nasty mob mentality here against a single user too.

this is why i barely come here lately , the butthurt here lately is ruining this forum.

Oh the irony.

i guess i hit a nerve

Not really. All this rage amuses me. Sensitivity at its top.

Funny that the people who use the term "butthurt" are the ones that show it the most.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
Imaginedvl said:
Cool story.

I'm sorry but now I've seen two posts like this one in a few hours, both from MS fans posting in a thread that shows PS4 in a positive light somehow. This adds nothing to the thread. If you don't like it, explain why or just don't comment on it. "Cool story bro" or "cool story" is just spam.

I got a ban for this and they get away with it?! hmm

Nobody ever said the moderation here was consistent. 

Yeah, I guess.

Not as long as those analog sticks stay in the same place, the XB360/XB1 controller will always be better. But hey that's just my opinion.

It's just that simple.

this debate over stick placement is pointless, some prefer the offset arrangement while others prefer symmetrical arrangement, you'll never see a truce between fanboys but actual gamers who have no preference like both arrangements regardless, i have never had a problem using either arrangement i think its a waste of time debating which is better as there will be no winner.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

if the ps4 controller is that good why do you need to compare it to the xbox one controller?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
Seece said:
They're too wildly different and high in quality for one to be better than the other, comes down to preference and nothing else.

I don't know about wildly different, but it definetely comes down to personal preference and not much else.

daredevil.shark said:

Call me crazy but I would like to have a dualshock 4 in future with AA battery option. The reason is my first ps3's dualshock 3 is dead. And its the battery problem. It doesnt charge and its impossible to play with it. I also wish they would have ditched six axis from dualshock 4. Apart from that dualshock 4 looks better than other consoles offering.

You can change the baterry in Dual Shock 3.

bananaking21 said:
Its very comfortable in my hands and I prefer the placement of the sticks not being parallel. 

really? i hate that. it makes no sense. either have them both low or both high. why stagered. that makes your thumb put uneven pressure on each stick. since they are stretching at different angles

Chris Hu said:
iceboy151 said:
Chris Hu said:
Nope the left analogue stick is still in the wrong place the 360 and X1 has it in the perfect place especially for left handed people like myself. Even if that weren't the case the 360 and X1 controller still have better triggers.

Nah, just your opinion. I prefere the left stick to be at the bottom because it feels more natural to ME. One reason I don't care for the 360 controller is because of the left stick position.

Well I'm sure your not left handed like me I'm sure that most south paws prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 controller.

im i lefty. im not seeing the logic in lefties are really anybody prefering uneven sticks in the first place. have it symetrical. so your thumb lies on each stick evenly.

ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:

Call me crazy but I would like to have a dualshock 4 in future with AA battery option. The reason is my first ps3's dualshock 3 is dead. And its the battery problem. It doesnt charge and its impossible to play with it. I also wish they would have ditched six axis from dualshock 4. Apart from that dualshock 4 looks better than other consoles offering.

You can change the baterry in Dual Shock 3.

Wow. Is it possible? Then I can use my old controller again.