By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FIFA 14 will come with every Xbox One in Europe, no matter what edition

kowenicki said:
sethnintendo said:
kowenicki said:
I see warnings to certain posters all the time (post moderated - no ban)... when its other types of posters... ban!

whats going on!?

Some users can get away with more than others.

i couldnt possibly comment. but IF that was true it would be very odd and very worrying.

Wasn't Nsanity supposed to be banned for like another week? Maybe a mod let him out on parole.

Around the Network

Good I guess ... although I'm going to sell it, not sure it's gonna be worth much but someone who doesn't pre order may want to buy it.

kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
This potentially could do something for XO, if it, you know, was released in Europe at all..

its out in all the big markets in Europe.

markets which between them represent over 75% of all xbox European sales.

I know it will be released in the UK. I was talking about Europe.

So was I

UK, France, Germany and others account for 75% of xbox sales.

the markets were it isnt releasing give less sales to the 360 than the ps3 has in japan... where PS4 isnt releasing.

Take UK out of it. I wonder what % of X360s were sold in just those couple of countries of the continental Europe. I know these are pretty much the biggest markets, not all big markets though and not all rich ones either and this will surely hurt XO. Still, knowing how big FIFA is in Europe I wonder if the exclusive content (primarily) and this (though it won't probably matter that much) will allow MS to steal a bit of the audience from Playstation, since at the moment FIFA = Playstation.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

kowenicki said:

i couldnt possibly comment. but IF that was true it would be very odd and very worrying.

Its true, this guy didnt get banned for calling someone a dick. Its awful.

kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
This potentially could do something for XO, if it, you know, was released in Europe at all..

its out in all the big markets in Europe.

markets which between them represent over 75% of all xbox European sales.

I know it will be released in the UK. I was talking about Europe.

So was I

UK, France, Germany and others account for 75% of xbox sales.

the markets were it isnt releasing give less sales to the 360 than the ps3 has in japan... where PS4 isnt releasing.

Take UK out of it. I wonder what % of X360s were sold in just those couple of countries of the continental Europe. I know these are pretty much the biggest markets, not all big markets though and not all rich ones either and this will surely hurt XO. Still, knowing how big FIFA is in Europe I wonder if the exclusive content (primarily) and this (though it won't probably matter that much) will allow MS to steal a bit of the audience from Playstation, since at the moment FIFA = Playstation.

25% of Euro 360's are in the UK, but that just emphasises my point even more.  Xbox are going large where they are strongest first.

Not going large. They are only going there. At the same time leaving many big, rich and all the rapidly developing European markets totally to Sony, losing everything they have managed to gain this gen. I think that this will also influence the sales in the supported countries, cause people will know it will be easier to find people online on a PS4 than on a XO and that their friends abroad will only be able to get a PS4. The only thing they have going for them is this FIFA deal, wonder how much it can do.

I also wonder how many local MS offices have said in which tier their country is and how is that going to influence the sales. MS Poland has said Poland was tier 6, but went a bit up after the 180 as is a tier 4 now. I guess they thought telling that would make people happier, but actually everyone here is pissed at MS for that and it didn't make anything better ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Mode Note:

That's enough discussing of moderations. If you feel a moderation is unjust feel free to post in this thread or message a moderator about it. But please, don't go off-topic in other threads (like this one). 

Thanks

Seece said:
Good I guess ... although I'm going to sell it, not sure it's gonna be worth much but someone who doesn't pre order may want to buy it.

I believe it is digital, so you will struggle with that...

What hapened to the "while stocks last"

Anyway, the more FIFA the better for M$

Munkeh111 said:
Seece said:

I was thinking Ebay anyway, so not sure many will care what form it comes in.

Also the title is a little misleading, it's still only pre order consoles. So it's still whilst stocks last.

Seece said:
Munkeh111 said:
Seece said:

I was thinking Ebay anyway, so not sure many will care what form it comes in.

Also the title is a little misleading, it's still only pre order consoles. So it's still whilst stocks last.

Oh, I had never thought of that actually, but who are you going to sell it to... I suppose if you wait a bit then the post-launch Xbox owners might be interested

I wonder if they will still get the Killer Instinct game with every European Xbox One console. This will be huge with two games in the box. With Kinect, that will more then justify the hundred dollar difference to the PS4.