By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FIFA 14 will come with every Xbox One in Europe, no matter what edition

Saw this over on Reddit: 

Around the Network

WB Nsanity!

"Every" Xbox meaning each and every one of the very limited quantities there will be available of this bundle.

What does "wb" mean?

This potentially could do something for XO, if it, you know, was released in Europe at all..

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
What does "wb" mean?

welcome back.

....enjoy the match? 

Fortunately, didn't watch it because of work!

kowenicki said:
wb fella, keep 'em comin'

Actually,he's banned again apparently.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
kowenicki said:
wb fella, keep 'em comin'

Actually,he's banned again apparently.

HHAHAH this is so awkward, I thought it was some kind of system bug. God it was just 50min ago !

kowenicki said:
I see warnings to certain posters all the time (post moderated - no ban)... when its other types of posters... ban!

whats going on!?

Some users can get away with more than others.

kowenicki said:
Scisca said:
This potentially could do something for XO, if it, you know, was released in Europe at all..

its out in all the big markets in Europe.

markets which between them represent over 75% of all xbox European sales.

I know it will be released in the UK. I was talking about Europe.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.