By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

So rather than announce this at the reveal or E3, they leave it to internet speculation?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Fake.

Just read the misterxmedia site to see how delusional the rumors are... and I don't to explain how this is fake because the rumor says that PS4 have a GPU 2 too...

I can only laugh.

PS. This rumor is old... like a year old lol

Right now microsoft have lots of money to make this happen. But I am curious whether they will implement it not not. If its true then microsoft is working in it since PS4 reveal back in February. It will cost them a lot of money. I remember doubling the ram in xbox 360 caused microsoft $1 billion.

I don't care how this sounds.......I seriously hope this is TRUE

Oh goody, another one of these threads P:

Around the Network

n4g type of stuff here

starcraft said:

No support for Xbox 360?  They have announced a bunch of upcoming games.  Just two days ago Crytek announced Warface for X360.  You think that happened without nudging and support from MS?

I wont engage with the silly idea that someone has to be an Xbox fanboy to appreciate the apparent strength of the X1's launch line up.

Actually, Warface was annouced in 2011, it's not exclusive (already released for PC in Asia) and therefore not from MS.

So, what games have MS released for the 360 this year or have planned?

Fusioncode said:
Maybe it also comes with a waffle maker?

Ill buy you waffle maker mr trolling 

ethomaz said:

Fake.

Just read the misterxmedia site to see how delusional the rumors are... and I don't to explain how this is fake because the rumor says that PS4 have a GPU 2 too...

I can only laugh.

PS. This rumor is old... like a year old lol

Seriously get a life stop trolling in xbox one article vgchartz should banned u ages ago I don't know why they don't 

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

nightsurge said:

1. DirectX 11.2 is a Windows 8.1 and Xbox One Exclusive. 
Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DirectX-11.2-Tiled-Resources-Xbox,23322.html

Again, directx 11.2 was confirmed on PS4.