By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

walsufnir said:

Well, we need to put some in your head, too, ethomaz

About this rumor?

If it is in others threads then yeah I need some too

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Well, we need to put some in your head, too, ethomaz

About this rumor?

If it is in others threads then yeah I need some too

No in general! This thread... I only read a few posts which was totally enough.

The only reason I care if it's true is that I plan to have the XB1 at some point. Why not have a more powerful system if you can for the same price.

walsufnir said:

Yeah... I know.

The problem is after 29th Sep I will come here to post a "eat crow" gif and sayd "told ya"... the guys will get mad because that

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Yeah... I know.

The problem is after 29th Sep I will come here to post a "eat crow" gif and sayd "told ya"... the guys will get mad because that

Do you think so? And even if, will you be happy about it? I mean all you do is keep repeating on facts that we all know. It's not that you have a genuine or unique opinion. But to put some salt in the wound: I still think that Forza 5 will look better than DC and that DC will keep at 30 fps

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Yeah... I know.

So far EThomaz, everything you've said "No.  Impossible.  Won't happen!" has.

• Unified hetrogenuous memory.  Xbox One has it.
  • CPU Processor speed increase.  Xbox One has it.
  • An extra 8GB RAM.  Xbox One has it.

So you say the Xbox One won't doesn't have a descrete GPU, cool.  So far your track record for being right about the Xbox One is about as good as Michael Pachter is about anything.

ethomaz said:
I don't understand why some guys in this thread needs to much to believe in a fake dGPU rumor.

Why the Xbone to be less powerful than PS4 hurts so much to that point?

its easy.  the same way sony guys want it to be fake because it would hurt them if the ps4 was less powerful.  the conversation will then turn solely to where it should be and thats games

ironmanDX said:

Who cares if he believes or not! The numbers on the front pages are estimates... The site we're on is based on estimates. Sure, there is obviously a lot more to it than that but dude. It really seems like you're just not wanting this to be true. Please, go away and let us speculate on a rumour in peace. You've made more posts in this thread than pretty much everyone, if not everyone...

Lol, amusing. A layman getting upset by someone with actual technical prowess sharing his thoughts.

Do you go to Burger King and speculate about quantum physics with the employees so you can live in ignorance?

Adinnieken said:

So far EThomaz, everything you've said "No.  Impossible.  Won't happen!" has.

• Unified hetrogenuous memory.  Xbox One has it.
  • CPU Processor speed increase.  Xbox One has it.
  • An extra 8GB RAM.  Xbox One has it.

So you say the Xbox One won't doesn't have a descrete GPU, cool.  So far your track record for being right about the Xbox One is about as good as Michael Pachter is about anything.

1. Wrong... eSRAM is not coherent.
2. I was the first to say the CPU will increse... my prediction was 1.7Ghz.
3. No. Xbone didn't have 8GB extra RAM lol.

Sorry what world did you live?

tres said:

its easy.  the same way sony guys want it to be fake because it would hurt them if the ps4 was less powerful.  the conversation will then turn solely to where it should be and thats games

I don't want that to be fake... it is fake.