By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

Josekenshin said:
ironmanDX said:
Darth Tigris said:

Why are some so determined for this NOT to be true???  Wouldn't this be a good thing for the X1 and thus no multiplats allegedly suffering because of the alleged graphical inferiority of the X1?  

Seriously, what is the problem with hoping this is true or even leaving the door open to the possibility of it being true???

This. Have any one of us MS fans come out and claimed it as fact? We're just speculating on rumours and are being shot down every step of the way. It's bullshit.

Then why some ppl  speculate in something based on rumors but ask for Facts or proof to anyone who don´t believe on something based on rumours without any type of credible source.....?

PD: Sorry 4 my bad english :(

The links are all through this thread and in the Op. Please.... You guys have said time and time again it's fake and it very well could be but... Can ya go now?

Bring on the 29th!

Around the Network

One simple question comes to mind:

If there really is some super-powerful second GPU or whatever the hell this whole mess is about, why would MS even bother to push up that other GPU to 853 MHz? What's the point?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

RenCutypoison said:
nightsurge said:

1. DirectX 11.2 is a Windows 8.1 and Xbox One Exclusive. 
Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DirectX-11.2-Tiled-Resources-Xbox,23322.html

Again, directx 11.2 was confirmed on PS4.

No, it was not. It was said that it has an equal feature set.

CGI-Quality said:
walsufnir said:
RenCutypoison said:
nightsurge said:

1. DirectX 11.2 is a Windows 8.1 and Xbox One Exclusive. 
Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DirectX-11.2-Tiled-Resources-Xbox,23322.html

Again, directx 11.2 was confirmed on PS4.

No, it was not. It was said that it has an equal feature set.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2013/06/28/directx-11-2/

Yup, X1 and Windows 8.1 exclusives at this point.

The whole point is useless. DirectX is Windows-exclusive in general. PS4 uses freebsd, there won't be any DirectX available. They use there own API with different code but with an equal feature-set. Nothing wrong about it but in general it is of course not DirectX.

CGI-Quality said:
PigPen said:
It will be crazy if the Xbox One multi platform games outshines the PS4 like the Xbox360 did with with the current generation. All in all that's good news.

For this to happen, the Xbox ONE would need to be...

A. More powerful than PS4.

&/or

B. The PS4 is hard to code for.

Neither is the case.

The whole point of this thread, though, is that on the minute chance these rumors bear some truth, your part A would be true.

Around the Network

nightsurge said:

You have no source. You have not provided any. And this source is not fake. Only one of the links may be a questionable site (the misterxmedia blog), but the other links and the other article are based on other info. Possibly the same insider, but not based on misterxmedia.

Please quit stretching and lying.

Sorry I did a type...

You have one source and it is fake... all info related a dGPU was based in misterxmedia... you others source we already knows that is the co-processors... that's deny te dGPU too.

I don't understand why some guys in this thread needs to much to believe in a fake dGPU rumor.

Why the Xbone to be less powerful than PS4 hurts so much to that point?

~

Edit: User was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post

ethomaz said:
I don't understand why some guys in this thread needs to much to believe in a fake dGPU rumor.

Aye the 360 wasn't a match in power either

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ethomaz said:

Are there so much who are hurt? I could also interpret some posts in positive Xbone-threads as "hurt".

ethomaz said:

Why do you need this not to be true? it could easily be true, it really is not far fetched that they added a dgpu, this system design has been around since 2009.