By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a hardcore VGChartz user?

Tagged games:

How hardcore were you?

80-100: That's REAL TALK! 9 34.62%

60-79: It makes perfect sense! 1 3.85%

40-59: Kimi deservered to lose 2 7.69%

20-39: Kirby007 Alt 5 19.23%

0-19: Neogaff scum! 9 34.62%

Total:26
PDF said:
90 plus bonus 110. Did not see ball Zack naked or was friends with vgchartz girl

There's a pretty good chance you are friends with Vgchartz girl.  She hacked the site once and made herself friends with everyone whether they accepted her or not.

Around the Network

I scored 90.

Id love to know who you are, attaboy.

40 points. I at least I'm not an Kirby alt.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

attaboy said:
PDF said:
90 plus bonus 110. Did not see ball Zack naked or was friends with vgchartz girl

There's a pretty good chance you are friends with Vgchartz girl.  She hacked the site once and made herself friends with everyone whether they accepted her or not.

Yep, but I removed her from my list and I'm probably not the only one. Like everyone else I would have preferred Carmina.

PDF said:
attaboy said:
PDF said:

I feel like I have a vague memory of that but did not see her in my friends list.  So I did not count it.

Is this the picture of G-ballzack naked http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=312801

*faps*

That's the one.  Thanks, buddy.  Been looking for that.